the hay smell is from the chlorophyll i think. it should go away within a few weeks as it breaks down. not sure if keeping the jars in the dark expedites that process but i have heard keeping them in the dark is best for long-term storage. your ladies are nice those man. did you get a rough estimate of the haul?
also i saw another grower throughout these forums who places humidity gauges in each jar he was curing and has a specific range he targets for burping and finished product. if anybody else remembers who that is, they should help a brotha out.
ps. if the stems don't snap when you bend them they may need a little more time in paper bags before they're ready for the jar.

Thanks for the help bro

Just a bit worried these plants have been four months in the making and it smells like shit lol

? Anybody

2 days cure and still nothing, has anyone got an idea as to why my weed has no smell?

Thanks

Wait a minute.. How many days did it flower before you chopped?

6 weeks yeah I know this strain is 8-10 weeks flower but I think I had to chop, because the tops of the plants were burning up bad with my heights restrictions, plus I'm new at this so I'm a growing retard in terms of growing ability lol :Namaste:

Could that defo be the problem?

Also my plants are now 7 weeks into flowering when should I start to flush? Can I still use molasses during the flush?

My plants don't look very crystaly at the moment will this change?

Thanks for the help I know iv been kinda shit on replying to this thread

Shit forgot to say I still have the majority of the plant flowering fine, no Hermes.

Usually they will smell like hay or grass or simply like generic plant until the buds have been curing for a week or two in jars but some will smell when cut and drying too. My Agent Orange I have drying stinks and it is still wet. As far as harvested at 6 weeks, you definitely will want to wait longer next time. If you are running out of vertical height, just tie the problem buds down horizontally and keep them going until you have cloudy trichomes. Bend the branch and see how much pull it will take which is usually quite a bit without snapping. It will smell less and have way less overall weight. A lot of strains fatten up and can put on the bulk of their wait in the last two weeks.

For flushing, if you are not using a flushing agent like clearex I usually flush for about 2 weeks with just plain water. Some people swear by not having any need to flush but I also don't see a need to give the plants nutrients in the last two weeks when they generally already have all the nutrients that they will need. Not really sure about the molasses but I don't think you really need to use anymore at 7 weeks. They might gain a little more trichomes but not sure and if you are at 7 weeks now and still growing the blue cheese I would start to flush now. I am also growing Blue Cheese and am at day 57 and I believe I started the flush around day 47-49 giving the plant 14-16 days to flush out all the leftover junk.

Wtf!!! Someone just jacked your thread lol.. But yea, the reason your buds aren't quality is because you chopped way too early. Some plants take up to 12 weeks . They gain most of their mass/smell/potency in the final weeks. Buds chopped at 6 weeks would be considered mids, for the most part. Sorry to say brother

Wtf!!! Someone just jacked your thread lol.. But yea, the reason your buds aren't quality is because you chopped way too early. Some plants take up to 12 weeks . They gain most of their mass/smell/potency in the final weeks. Buds chopped at 6 weeks would be considered mids, for the most part. Sorry to say brother

Yeah I'm still growing the rest 1 weeks flushing should be fine I think

I'm currently smoking the other shit just now and it has no taste and no smell but gets u slightly high lol

Good to hear you got more comin lol! I usually roll joints with my shitty buds and bong the good stuff :)

I bong the whole lot lol

Hi ganja.I sent u a message in virgingrowers thread,but just in case u don't see it,never grow autoflower under 12\12.they need at least 18.18\6 is the ideal conditions.under 12\12 ull only pull about 20 grams if that.they flower no matter wot,trust me on this,I've done hours of reading on this subject.plus use a good soil rich in nuts an ull not need 2 feed them until week 6,in fact u shouldn't really need 2 feed them them at all.I have 2 going now,6 weeks old on Friday,and they are doing grt.northern lights and super skunk.another thing 2 consider,they don't yield as much as photoperiods,but I've read if u do it properly,u can take an ounce of each plant.but the most important thing here is def no way should u even consider 12\12.every single thread I've read from diff sites,A MASSIVE MISTAKE.hell u can even grow them under 24\7 lights,nonstop,entire grow,but I strongly believe all plants need a bit of dark time.I hope that helps buddy :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom