Blue Hash, Yellow/Brown Spots - Help needed

jeet

Hi y'all,

I'm using 3 40w CFLs about 2 inches above the plant.
Been using prefertilized NPK soil (13-13-20) since sprout, which I know I shouldnt have done, but hell, I'm new to growing. It's been one month, and everything has been going on just fine.
Few days ago though, she started showing some kindda yellowing on the leaves' tips. Thought she was starving and fed her a little bit of Nitrogen just then.

But today saw a yellow or brownish spot on only one of the leaves. That is kind of bugging me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
2958.jpg
11350.jpg

Re: Blue Hash, Yellow/Brown Spots. Help needed.

Wouldn't worry about that too much man, so far things look great. If the problem persists, keep us updated.

Otherwise, keep track of pH of soil, use RO water when feeding, oxygenized water at that, and be sure it's not hot/warm water.

Your leaves are curling up, tip burn is nothing new for any stage. But I would go with Iron and mag to lay them out a bit, besides that they look beautiful.

The tips the way they look right now is because you are feeding them all they can take. I would keep feeding just like you are so that just the tips burn :thumb:

Make sure you keep what the others have said in check and you're going to have I nice healthy grow.

Hi y'all,

I'm using 3 40w CFLs about 2 inches above the plant.
Been using prefertilized NPK soil (13-13-20) since sprout, which I know I shouldnt have done, but hell, I'm new to growing. It's been one month, and everything has been going on just fine.
Few days ago though, she started showing some kindda yellowing on the leaves' tips. Thought she was starving and fed her a little bit of Nitrogen just then.

But today saw a yellow or brownish spot on only one of the leaves. That is kind of bugging me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
2958.jpg
11350.jpg

Meh. I'm not sure it matters if you have a few spots on your grow. It happens.

THink about it like a zit on your plant. it will go away and be a pain to look at, but it doesn't really need to be fixed when the rest of your plant is looking just fine.

Good luck!

I agree with the other comments. The plant in those photos looks great to me!

You've got to expect a little leaf degradation here and there during any grow. When you get into flowering you will start seeing degradation much more severe than that, and even then, much of the time it is totally normal.

Just keep doing what you're doing! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Looks great! The other tips are slightly curling which is a sign of pushing the nutes to the limit just prior to burning the tips if your using chemicals. If you are using organics it is also gonna curl the tips without burning usually. You probably just spilled a small drop of the nutes on that leaf. Don't stress, she looks great...

It's a shame when they don't come back. All that positive feedback probably would have given the person an orgasm. Well someone may learn from it, they just won't get the big O experience....lol.

It's a great strain it fixed its self I'm sure. Super easy but dank strain .I have a never ending mite problem and they never touch my blues just small harvests but yummy ones

Back
Top Bottom