Blue Mystic

also about smell/odor i read alot about blue mystic someone told me they don't smell like nothing

In veg the smell is very mild but mid to late flowering the odour does increaase to which i recently started using odour gels etc to help mask the scent !

:thumb: man that bud look sick good job so i just intrested u sayed yield is abaut 42g per plant right dry or wet?

Thats dry weight !

I recently weight up a single plant after trimming & left on stalk which weight about 190g wet weight...

Once dryed it weight up with stalk at 46g... after stalk was removed the total dryed bud weighed up at 38g.

Yup thats some 70% aprox of plant being water, quite amazing ah.

how did it work the effect i mean like body relax or what? just curious.

I've grown the strain a few times now & have experimented with trichome development.

50/50 clear/cloudy tric's more of head high with a touch of body very relaxing after a good few smokes ya notice a more of a body effect

90/10 cloundy/amber more body with a touch of head high... smoking too much makes me dribble.

I've used different lighting regimes to ehnace trichome development tho :thumb:

also did it need much care?

Reasonable normal amount of care i guess... even tho they where LST trained in veg & staked in flowering a minor amount of addittional work. Feeding once a week in veg and 3 time s a week in flowering with weekly dead leaf removal in flowering.

i have 1 stupid question about air pots they new brand i hear a lot of positive about them but they
only 10L max pot right but they could be use in early vege? the stupid part of question is how u trans
from that pot in larger one

Air pots have been kicking about for a few years now & mildly prone to drying out slightly quicker than a standard pot, they also come in many different sizes from 1 litre to 20 litre.

Once my clones are rooted into grow plugs/root roit/jiffy pellets cubes etc i then transplant rooted clone into either a 1/2 litre or 1 litre pot for early root developement this takes aprox 10 to 14 days for the plant to expand its roots well enough into one of above pot sizes & be suitable for potting up to a larger or final pot size...

I hold the smaller pot up side down with plant stem between index & middle finger whilst tapping the base of the pot/may include a gentle squeeze to free rooted plant from pot.

You should have plenty of white healthy roots holding soil/compost together, something like this...

003724.JPG

The larger final pot should be part filled with compost placing rooted plant on top of compost to gauge final level & adjust accordly... gentle fill in around the sides with more compost whilst firming down gentle with fingers... once compost is all level tap down on a firm surface a couple time & water in.

Their should plenty of internet guides aviable to follow tho :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom