Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Thanks man im playing all weekend

Good luck with humans lol that almost made me spit out my coffee brother.
I might know where to get some of those Noah's Cherry Pit seeds.

Thanks sis, hope all is well. How are your crops doing. hope ive not missed them.

Shot two over yesterday, bout to get the rust out.

Thanks my friend.
Coming up to the end! I'm going to start harvesting by the weekend. I read online that you can do a partial harvest w autoflowers....I'm hoping it was legit advice. Lmao!

Coming up to the end! I'm going to start harvesting by the weekend. I read online that you can do a partial harvest w autoflowers....I'm hoping it was legit advice. Lmao!
Lots of people harvest in stages. Nothing wrong with it.
Let the lowers mature a bit more after you take off the top.
Bill

Boom plants look great brother and I hope you and the family r good.

Enjoy my friend
Thanks my friend, the family is good, school is bout out, my oldest is going to work with me this summer. He is stoked lol, last year he helped with a cabinet job and some painting. We are building new houses this year (finnaly)
He will be so tired of carrying lumber.

Congratulations.
I have harvested in stages. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Been so busy with work,kids, and plants,
Kinda a rushed update.
Im gonna try and catch up with everyone this weekend. I have a day off i think. Lol

Man, those are some pretyyyyy girls! It's so awesome to see our kids excited. Our boy just go to go up in a charter as part of stirring up excitement for a new aviation program the school will be starting next yr. He will start classes in welding and aviation! He is super excited also. more chopping this weekend for me....pipe, beer and music will def. Be a necessity for me lmao

Wow those are absolutely beautiful girls.
Bill
Thanks Bill,
Man, those are some pretyyyyy girls! It's so awesome to see our kids excited. Our boy just go to go up in a charter as part of stirring up excitement for a new aviation program the school will be starting next yr. He will start classes in welding and aviation! He is super excited also. more chopping this weekend for me....pipe, beer and music will def. Be a necessity for me lmao
Thanks Sis, we have welding classes at out high school but no aviation. Thats awesome.
My oldest will be a senior next year yikes, my daughter will be a freshman. The wife thinks its so cool, cause she was a freshman and i was a senior when we met, now our kids are that age.
This is my first weekend at 40, cue the bong, beer, and music. The wife got me 12er of shiner bock, km figging to clean the bong and get lit.

Hey brother I hope all is good.
Thanks my friend, the family is good, school is bout out, my oldest is going to work with me this summer. He is stoked lol, last year he helped with a cabinet job and some painting. We are building new houses this year (finnaly)
He will be so tired of carrying lumber.
Skills pay bills and the more knowledge you can get packed into his head is a good thing for being nimble in life.
Having a nice wide base of knowledge with trades will ensure he’s always got a decent job in this crazy world.

This is my first weekend at 40, cue the bong, beer, and music. The wife got me 12er of shiner bock, km figging to clean the bong and get lit.
Enjoy my friend because they just keep getting quicker. Not to sure how that happens but every year seems a little bit quicker in our busy lives so try hard brother to enjoy what matters.

Your plants look great and GG is a beast.
That frosty hue is screaming concentrate to me lmao. GG is a great extractor and never lets you down.

Play safe and enjoy brother

Hey brother I hope all is good.

Skills pay bills and the more knowledge you can get packed into his head is a good thing for being nimble in life.
Having a nice wide base of knowledge with trades will ensure he’s always got a decent job in this crazy world.

Enjoy my friend because they just keep getting quicker. Not to sure how that happens but every year seems a little bit quicker in our busy lives so try hard brother to enjoy what matters.

Your plants look great and GG is a beast.
That frosty hue is screaming concentrate to me lmao. GG is a great extractor and never lets you down.

Play safe and enjoy brother
Hey brother, no joke time flys. Ive been so busy and effin tired. We are so damn busy and people around my community want me to do side work. Dont worry we will wait on you they say, im like hey feel my bones for a minute. They hurt lol.

Looking great Dusty!! Getting chunky indeed, but also getting nice and frosty:yummy:
They are fat greasy gals, my favorite lol
Very nice! Funny how life gets “fast” sometimes. Work has been a little busier, kid has baseball, football, and hockey all active right now. I literally fly through my garden with a water can every few days.

I’m looking forward to a couple autos on my deck. At least then they can get some love between flipping burgers. Peace!
My oldest is getting driver's license my mid will be a freshman and my youngest will be 17 months this month. Seems like one of them always has something to do. Im hoping my youngest is just into golf lol. He already likes watching baseball and basketball. Moma hates football so he will probably play that too. Lol
Nomater what your growing it always looks amazing... Awesome job. Congrats on the harvests and badA$$ herbs.
Thanks dude. Hope those seeds are rockin for ya. Im figgin to get some of that grandaddy jews gold grown i hope.
Looking good brother
Hey were ya been, got any journals up?
Good to see ya brother.

Hey were ya been, got any journals up?
Good to see ya brother.
nothing at the moment, works been killing me and I’ll be out of town at the end of the month. Started 5 Original Glues in FFOF just to get them ready for clones by the time I get back. Then it should pick up

nothing at the moment, works been killing me and I’ll be out of town at the end of the month. Started 5 Original Glues in FFOF just to get them ready for clones by the time I get back. Then it should pick up
Let a brother know. Id love to follow along.
Here you on the work.

Back
Top Bottom