Blue Sky Cotton Candy VS Cotton Candy Kush

Kronnoisseur

I picked up this clone yesterday. Is it the same thing as Cotton Candy Kush which won this years Emerald Cup here in California? :tokin:

Blue Sky Cotton Candy
Genetics: Sweet Pink Grapefruit X Mendo Purps {Garden Rescue}
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Effect: Nice Clear Uplifting Buzz
Bouquet: Sticky Sweet Cotton Candy
Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Plant Height: Medium-Tall
This is an Indica cross which is easy to grow & quick to finish. Cotton Candy maintains a short height through flowering, so it works out well with in a low ceiling & sea of green method. It is proven to be hardy & stable. Turns Pink & Purple before harvest.

zhummingsig.jpg

I think there the same thing... :hookah:
I'll have to smoke it to find out.....
Let me know or see ya'll in 5 months to let everyone know.

zhummingsig.jpg

Here's what they say on Nature's 420:
# *Cotton Candy Kush
# (80% Indica, sweet pink grapefruit x medo purps)
More evidence to the case, and I think they spelt Mendo wrong. :Rasta:

zhummingsig.jpg

Here's the news of the Emerald Cup (note the bold area, and keep in mind mendo purps):
The Emerald Triangle News

In a sign of marijuana's growing legitimacy, more than 700 people braved bad weather Saturday for Mendocino County's sixth annual Emerald Cup awards ceremony, the culmination of a month of examining, tasting and smelling pot.

The once clandestine event has emerged from the shadows as medical marijuana has become increasingly mainstream, said organizer Tim Blake, who hosts the event at his Area 101 spiritual and events center north of Laytonville.

“It's becoming so legal. Everybody has a medical license now,” he said.

Still, the 1st place winner, a Mendocino County resident asked that he be identified only as “Hawaii Dave.”

His “cotton candy kush” beat out 99 other entries to claim the elaborate first place glass cup, appropriately decorated with marijuana leaves.

“It's nice to be recognized for my efforts,” he said.

Eight judges and their assistants — generally partners or housemates — began sampling the entries in their homes Nov. 1, Blake said.

“The judges are smoking three or four a day,” he said. It's a serious job.”

Most take months off from smoking pot afterward, he said.

The entries are judged on appearance, smell, taste and effect, Blake said.

This year's winner is a deep purple color with iridescent orange hairs. It has a sweet berry smell and is extremely potent, said Hawaii Dave.

Samples of the top entries were available at the Emerald Cup, said Blake. Attendees also bring their own pot to the event, he said.

The celebration also featured a half dozen bands, food and vendor booths that included hemp and marijuana products, Blake said.

Proceeds from the $50 entry tickets will benefit the Trees Foundation and the Mendocino Medical Marijuana Advisory Board, he said.

zhummingsig.jpg

Here is the Cotton Candy Kush I have
CCK6.JPG

She wilted when she got out the door in the car, all I had on the ride home was ice from the Sprite I got at Burger King and drank. Put a cube on it, she perked up after an hour or two while adding more water from melted ice left in the cup. But she still isn't up to 100% yet. I'm not worried about her. Just wanted to clarify why it looks like it does with that yellow, been through a transplant since I got her already. :grinjoint:

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom