Blueberry Kush

Does this strain actually have a blueberry taste to it?:adore:

The fruity notes are more broad than a specific fruit flavor type. It has a "berry" like flavor in the profile depending on the form of combustion you use.

I find this varies a lot from bud to bud and from plant to plant. Some of the buds from the winning plant are very strong with this berry note, while others off the same plant or from one of the small clones, not as much.

High wise, the stuff will kick your ass after a bong hit or two. If you smoke every day, it might take three in a row, but you will be MIA in LA LA land for the next 6 hours if you do that much of this stuff that fast! :laughtwo:

Wow awesome review. Who makes the seed? Beam me a clone scotty.....transporter is standing by....hehehe

What kinda scome/camrea is that? wow!...awesome...again...Thanks for your great reviews

Cona

We have been having a lot of internet connection problems over the last few weeks. We finally changed our ISP to the local DSL offering which now offers the same speeds as our cable internet and for less $$! Got it installed yesterday and so far it is working MUCH better than our cable internet.

Can finally do more on here than just LIKE stuff on here! :thumb:

Wow awesome review. Who makes the seed? Beam me a clone scotty.....transporter is standing by....hehehe

What kinda scome/camrea is that? wow!...awesome...again...Thanks for your great reviews

Cona

Thanks Cona!

Would love to share, but we all know the reality of that idea! ;)

My camera is a 12 year old Olympus C-2000z, which I have come to find out still kicks ass on the majority of current offerings, even from Olympus!

Its only a 2 megapixel but it has the quality optics you would expect from an $800.00 camera back in 1999 when I bought it. The optics appear to make far more of a difference in the quality of the photos than the amount of pixels a camera's imaging chip provides.

Hey goose, we need more strain reviews from you brother! Yours are some of the best!

Thanks Man! :)

I appreciate it! I still plan to post some reviews of my various strains grown over the season. They are all still curing right now, but we are getting close to trying out the first harvests now that they have cured for all these weeks.

I'll be posting the reviews in my main journal when the time comes, and then will ask to have the journal moved to the completed section.

I'm currently planning another journal for 2012, but my growing season doesn't begin until late April/Early May after the last frosts have passed.

Sitting with an oz of this just now ,and I must say very very tasty , trying to watch the telly through what I have left of eyes , and all I want to do is smoke this absolutely love the taste .where I am I am lucky enough to have plenty of different varieties around me ,but this had to be my favorite tasting , I wouldn't recommend smoking during the day if you want to achieve anything but nice for night time when you just want to stare at the wall for a while :)

WoW!

Would this be a good strain to cross to obtain a high CBD content for gastrointestinal disorders?

Hey, all you Cali folk.. anyone know if you guys have similar laws to us in NV? Out of state people with cards are allowed to use their card here to purchase as long as you show up in the database. I believe it is a slightly less amount you are allowed to purchase than us, but it can be done. Does the same go for Cali?

Why have I not smoked any of this yet? I am appreciative of the review. Thanks. This is the type of meds I am looking for for my condition. IBS and celiac disease/gastrointestinal issues.

Along w two CFL'S. Soil but also using nuts for veg and flower.
These are my two questions: #1 I have a limited height to work with. Only 3 feet to the light. Should I veg for shorter period to be able to get big buds?
Question #2: with the lights I mentioned, will they be good for both veg and flower?

What were you going to cross it with?

Keep in mind you want a CBD-rich chemical profile, not a high thc strain which people sometimes can get confused.

Back
Top Bottom