Blueberry?

knifesrcoolnstu

i can get 1/8 of blueberry for 50 or 1/8 of midds for 35 (tonight). i think im gonna go with the blueberry. does anyone disagree/agree with my decision? oh yeah and ill post pics of it if i get it tonight

hey

this fucking sucks. i have $50 in quarters that i could get it with tonight, but my sister can't take me to the bank tonight to get cash for it.. damnit

hey

reply to hotrob - $50 IS it, its just all in quarters, and he would be insane to accept quarters. i know i wouldn't (and still won't, i'm dealing again)

reply to d rock - why buy a pinch hitter (i call it a one hitter though)? i have a pipe already, all a "pinch hitter" is is a pipe with a little ass spot to pack. if i just took my pipe and packed way less that would work exactly the same (the one i have is a metal one with a screen, so i dont have to worry about it fallin through like you would for a glass bowl)

Why would he be insane for takin' $50 in quarters?? Like I said, $50 is $50 isn't it? If you go to Mcdonalds with $50 in quarters your gonna' eat aren't you? If you are dealing, are you gonna' tell me you wouldn't take $50 in quarters for an eighth of weed? Not much of a business man are you? Later........

It's just one of those things about courtesy. As a dealer, I expect everybody to pay in the highest bills possible, for instance, if I was selling a $50 half I'd expect 2 20's and 1 10, or 5 10's. If somebody came to me with $50 in quarters, I'd tell them to go get it cashed and come back or just to forget about it. It's not a matter of taking money for money, it's about making it as easy as possible to make the transaction. I don't to cut you down or degrade you and I think that if you would take $50 in quarters then you are one hell of a nice guy. :)

knifesrcoolnstu said:
reply to d rock - why buy a pinch hitter (i call it a one hitter though)? i have a pipe already, all a "pinch hitter" is is a pipe with a little ass spot to pack. if i just took my pipe and packed way less that would work exactly the same (the one i have is a metal one with a screen, so i dont have to worry about it fallin through like you would for a glass bowl)

if thats what you like. I"d like to get a pinchitter myself for those times i get some real godo thats goign to get me high from a few hits.

hey

d-rock, i just re-read my post and it makes it look like i was trying to say you were a dumbass for suggesting it. i'm sorry that i made it sound like that, and i too would very much like to get a pinch hitter once i get my own house and don't have to worry about my mom. until then all i have is my little 2 inch metal pipe and rolling papers :( man, what i'd do for a nice bong hit. sorry that i made it sound so against you

hey

ok so today i left at 2:00 to go to the bank to get my $50 in quarters changed to a 50 dollar bill. lol when i was ridin there my pants kept almost fallin down cuz it was so heavy haha. it took me an hour and a half to get there and back. now i may be getting it in 20 minutes!!! the first time i've smoked in 5 weeks, im so fucking excited. you guys have no idea. i have never been excited this much in my entire life lol. im going to take pics of me smoking it and pics of it before i smoke it and post them.

hey

wow, thanks for replying rob :D . does anyone know things that will verify that it is definately blueberry? i trust my friends judgement (hes already bought some) but i'd like to know just for myself. thanks alot

oh yeah and i love the bud that makes it so you can't do much else. i like to just sit there and enjoy the high/stone :)

hey

the420guy posted :
good stuff bro...
i use blueberries now, at night..
during the day, purple haze, cat piss or orange crush..
however, the organic shiva/northern lights #9 cross i've had for the last few days is pretty good....
happy tokin...

----
you just named every strain that i want to try the most, except cat piss which i have never heard of. well heres what happened today. i rode an hour and a half on my bike to go to the bank to get $50 in bills for my $50 in change (it was so heavy my pants were fallin down and shit haha) well anyway i got back and the guy came to my house (i was outside waitin), and he told me he really didnt wanna come inside and i had mentioned earlier i had to go to work at 6 (it was 5:50 at the time), and he said he could take me to work (its about 2 min away) and give it to me on the way. well anyway, halfway there i found out it wasn't blueberry :( my friend had just not understood what he had said lol. he said its the same stuff he gave my firend the night before tho and he thought that was blueberry too. he even said that it wasn't to him lol. its all good though, at least i have bud now after 5 weeks of nothing :D :D

Back
Top Bottom