Blunt or Joint.

Love the taste of my weed, so joints. They're quick to roll and then off I go for a nice little walk.

I think I'll do just that and go enjoy the last warm day we're going to have for a week or so.

Holy fuck, i expected more people to say joints...cuz hellya, i really enjoy a nice J. And yes, papers can be fuckers, but i made myself patient and now i feel like it's paid off...i roll them good enough to keep a good steady, even burn...and yes, in response to weedpipe, tasting the flavor is very important if you really want to get to know your weed. it makes the experience so much more alive.
Blunts on the other hand, i truly do like, however, you always get the overwhelming plume of smoke that yes, is fun, but fuckin tastes like the wrap...the flavor is there kind of..but it's so much more intense....if i were to get that big of a hit, i'd take hits from the B-O-N-G and still taste the weed's flavor.
ahahha!

so: JOINT

One night I smoked a joint, and the other night I smoked a blunt... I like them both but recently I have been leaning towards the blunts... the burning smell of the paper and some paper just doesn't do it for me.. I will say the Blunt is my way to go.. either some vanilla or a cognac flavor blunt is golden for me!

Sorry Y'all, but i HATE tob@cco in any way, shape or form. Just my preference I guess. If Ya can't roll with papers freehand, try using a dollar bill, it'll teach ya how to roll freehand:rollit:

Neither...vape for moi!

Eh, I don't mind a joint, but I never roll em so I would have to say I prefer blunts. Blunts will go around even with a few heads as long as it is a decent blunt.

never been a big fan of blunts but it is def more convenient to pass a fat blunt around some friends than a joint. but i would never roll one for myself. rolling papers or glass are pretty much all i smoke from.

...joints

roll it
light it
smoke it.
i guess i prefer blunts but,
i keep papers they just come
in handy and they are always on
time.:nicethread:

I finally smoked a blunt a couple of nights ago, and you know, i very much more prefer joints. I like joints due to their simplicity, and calmness. Where a blunt is (to me) a serious "lets get fucked up" thing. you can't just chill there with a blunt, but you can with a joint... i hope that makes sense, im am not low right now. :ganjamon:

Both joints and blunts are good. I perfer a blunt with I smoke with friends. I got a 100mm rolling machine and I make some mad blunts with a filter. I use a 78mm rolling machine with zap-zag 1.5 paper. Damn nice smoke from both.
Now when I don't want others to know I am getting high, I use my Vapor Genie.

I got a king pin rolling machine and it makes cigar size smoke. I made one from my 1st crop of white rhino. My god, it was nice hit. I shared it with 4 others and we got HIGH!!!

Blunts overall, however a blunt is a bit big for just myself or me and my ol lady. So if I'm by myself usually a joint, with people a blunt. I really like the Brown Sugar papers because they taste like a blunt and burn slower like a blunt. For a blunt I prefer a grape Dutch Master#1, then grape swisha rillos or blunt wrap. Actually though I went to Circle K earlier and got a 2 pack of White Owl cigarillos and I think I like these better than Swisher Sweets.

Back
Top Bottom