Blunts and Tobacco

FuzzyBud

I knwo theres some Tobacco in blunts the paper itself now i never smoked a blunt before is there enough to get you addictived(i dont smoke cigs little worried) can you taste it? are there cigars that have very little of it? thanks in advance

StAy HiGh :Rasta: :smokin: :grinjoint:

yeah blunts or cigars are made of tabacco leaf. i dont know if it has enough nicotine to get you addicted. you can taste it tho. but thats why they have flavors. go ahead and try it to see how you like it.

^^ Hell yea! But no I highly doubt it dude. Theres such a minscule amount in a scraped out blunt. Nicotine addiction is about habit in my opinion. I've been an on and off smoker and still have no prob not smoking, although I know if I continue addiction is def. a possibility in the future.

Zacaboo288 said:
Like confidncecrm said, the amount of nicotine in a blunt compared to weed is so miniscule, it's almost not a factor to even bother considering in terms of addicition.
There is no nicotine in weed...

There is nicotine in cigars, no doubt. The thing is, you smoke em with weed, so you dont really addicted to smoking tobacco, but maybe smoking weed WITH tobacco. I wouldnt worry about getting addicted, just dont smoke ciggs, thos WILL get you addicted, trust me, i am.

I hate cigs i would never my whole family smokes not somthing i wanna be doing i jsut didnt wanna take the chance with blunts

the only thing you will get addicted to is blunts not the cigars :biggrin:
thats because blunts are the shiznit

Back
Top Bottom