Brand new and desperate

marcie70

Hello to All. I've perused this site and found many fascinating posts. My husband has cirrhosis and just recently diagnosed with liver cancer = no stage given. Start with dam oil for about a week or so then he experienced some symptoms that put him on hospital. Doctors are pushing hospice. I need help!!!!!! Tried tacking but neither were successful at that. I don't know anything about MJ except what the MAN has taught me sine childhood. Husband is 76, we live in Washington state and finally got the paperwork the MMJ clinics require for an appt. I'm not ready to sit back and let him go.

Thank you for any info, direction and kind words you're willing to offer.

:welcome: marcie70 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
I highly recommend the search feature to look for specific conditions.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,

:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Marcie I live in wa to. Go to your nearest dispensary and seek a high cbd oil also ask them many questions concerning his liver issues.

Look up 420moto I believe here.

So sorry to hear about your husband. Hopefully you can get in to the clinic soon and get him some helpful meds. Dutty is referring to 420Motoco who is an expert when it comes to medicinal oils and applications. Just click his name in the post and it will take you to his profile where you can see his posts.

This is also a forum dedicated to Cannabis Oils. - Cannabis Oil

Hello to All. I've perused this site and found many fascinating posts. My husband has cirrhosis and just recently diagnosed with liver cancer = no stage given. Start with dam oil for about a week or so then he experienced some symptoms that put him on hospital. Doctors are pushing hospice. I need help!!!!!! Tried tacking but neither were successful at that. I don't know anything about MJ except what the MAN has taught me sine childhood. Husband is 76, we live in Washington state and finally got the paperwork the MMJ clinics require for an appt. I'm not ready to sit back and let him go.

Thank you for any info, direction and kind words you're willing to offer.

Marcie, good info above.. The high CBD oil has thus proven to be extremely good. Let me find a video of Bill Rosendhal talking about his treatment, as I believe this will help you understand the differing medication process's and the struggles you might be facing at this time..

Here he talks about the Oil, Vaporizing, Butter and other ways he was able to get treatment, and how it saved his life..

Praying for you...

Thank you all for your support, directions, and video. I truly appreciate your compassion and prayers. :thanks: with the 420family and the Good Lord's help I believe we will get through this.

You jerks know how to make a guy cry.
Good work on the info!

Back
Top Bottom