Brand new - Need help

Google LST growing and you will see dramatic improvement. I imagine the info is here, I'm new to the site so don't know where exactly yet. It's too late for this grow but next time around I'd highly suggest some topping or other training to get those fat ladies

Sent from my HP 10 G2 Tablet using 420

Your light probably needs to be closer to the plant. Or possibly that 400w MH is showing it's age? Also it's better to bloom under HPS than the MH. AAMOF if you could only have one light, the HPS would be the preferred of the two for the entire grow.

Your light probably needs to be closer to the plant. Or possibly that 400w MH is showing it's age? Also it's better to bloom under HPS than the MH. AAMOF if you could only have one light, the HPS would be the preferred of the two for the entire grow.
Ok....thanks for the insight. I went to get a HPS from the local grow store, and the guy informed me that it wouldnt be much difference in the yield, so I stuck with what I had....I see now that I need to upgrade my setup.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also make sure you get air cooled sealed hood system. I love sunsystem hood 6 inch inline fan to cool and carbon filter to combat odor

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Also make sure you get air cooled sealed hood system. I love sunsystem hood 6 inch inline fan to cool and carbon filter to combat odor

420-magazine-mobile740763897.jpg

This is my setup....basic I know. But im a beginner. I built it myself out of an armoire. Tired of paying top dollar for avg smoke...so I decided to take up a hobby ive been wanting to take up for awhile and grow my own....going thru some growing pains tho.

Ok....thanks for the insight. I went to get a HPS from the local grow store, and the guy informed me that it wouldnt be much difference in the yield, so I stuck with what I had....I see now that I need to upgrade my setup.

Check Amazon, better prices and amazing return policy if they deliver to your area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using 420

It looks like your light isnt enough for your room. And they look that way bc you did no plant training or topping or fimming, or LST and also i am hoping you didnt remove fan leaves. When you have intense light your nodes will be stacked right next to each other. In my grow by the 6th node she was only 5 to 6 inches tall. Topped some fimmed some but always plant train. I also recommend to keep temps around 75 degrees lights on and 30 to 50 percent rh. Make sure you have air circulation from top of grow to bottom. I like to use fans one clipped at the top and one bottom. It will lower your humidity and will give your girls fresh air. They dont look bad but there is just a lot you can do to improve your yeild and quality of flowers. If you have any questions throw them up here there are a lot of very helpful smart grows here

It looks like your light isnt enough for your room. And they look that way bc you did no plant training or topping or fimming, or LST and also i am hoping you didnt remove fan leaves. When you have intense light your nodes will be stacked right next to each other. In my grow by the 6th node she was only 5 to 6 inches tall. Topped some fimmed some but always plant train. I also recommend to keep temps around 75 degrees lights on and 30 to 50 percent rh. Make sure you have air circulation from top of grow to bottom. I like to use fans one clipped at the top and one bottom. It will lower your humidity and will give your girls fresh air. They dont look bad but there is just a lot you can do to improve your yeild and quality of flowers. If you have any questions throw them up here there are a lot of very helpful smart grows here

Yup, I removed a bunch of fan leaves... I took the advice off of a YouTube vid that suggested the removal of fan leaves because they block the light from penetrating...I definitely have to do some research on training so I can maximize my yield. Thanks.

Don't remove to much fan leaves, they are armor and a source of food for your ladies. I only remove before flowering and barely any. I would prefer to bend and move stuff to expose budsites

Don't remove to much fan leaves, they are armor and a source of food for your ladies. I only remove before flowering and barely any. I would prefer to bend and move stuff to expose budsites
I just ordered two strains of auto seeds....do they need to be trained also? I know my questions may seem elementary, im just trying to soak up some knowledge from the vets...Im learning as I go....bare with me pls.

Back
Top Bottom