Bringing Back Indoors

Northern Boxer

420 Member
Hi Members, lurked on this awesome forum for a while and decided to come on board. Grew with HPS for several years back in the 80's and then the past 10 years organically outdoors but the botrytis has got me in the final weeks for the past few years and now that it's legal in Canada, I'm bringing it back indoors. Well the shift to a tent and LED lighting has been a learning curve to say the least and willing to take all advice offered! Here is a pic of my pure organic 7 week old OG- Haze girls getting the LST program with plans to go 12/12 in the next 7-10 days. Happy and successful growing to all.
20181212_214457.jpg

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :)
Girls look beautiful :goodjob:
Did you start a grow journal?
Follow the link in my signature "Helpful links for new members" and get going :)
Add your grow journal to your signature and we will join in to support, help and cheer you on.

Sorry fellow growers, I have been offline for a few weeks so sorry for the delayed response. Yes that is pair of VL 3,s , each have three of the Vero 29 cobs at 100 watts each so I though 600 w in a 4x4 will give me all of the 3500 k I need. The much LST induced bushes at a Cali OG Kush/ Haze phenotype that has show some low variation morphology but we will see as I only flipped to 12/12 a week ago. First time growing with a tent Andy LED so will start a journal on my next grow. happy New Year to all.

Attachments

• 20181226_212740.jpg
    20181226_212740.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom