Brown spots and light green marks plz hlp

JayBlazinBlun

temp 75-80 hum 50-60 water temp 65-72 ppm 350-450.Only vegg room. light 40,000 lumen cfl
im currently trying to get pic on but im on a ps3 n it wont let me upload pic. ill be able to tonight.
but on my 1 plant 1 leaf has 4 little dots that are brown.
on all 4 plants the fan leafs have long light green marks pn them.
any help plz n thank you
im useing master A&B nutrients .. humbolt.
also my ppm keeps going up after every feed. only about 20ppm everytime. ppm was 410 then nxt morning aftet feed it was 430-40then put in more water to ppm 360 another feed now 380 wats wrong plz hlp
40,000 lumen cfl
5 plants lights r 7-12 inches away plants r 3-8 long.
hydroponic ph 5.5-6.5

Hard to say without pics. Could be bug bites could be calcium etc..
A rise in ppm is.typically an.indicator to back off the nutes a bit. It would usually indicate the plant is consuming more water than nutrients thus "concentrating" the solution. That's not to say the extra nutes are necessarily hurting. But they would be at the moment unnecessary and potentially wasted. Get some pics and well be able to get a solid answer for ya I'm sure of it

That's only a 20-30 ppm change. Personally I wouldn't worry too much about that minor change.
Keep an eye on it for a few days and see if it keeps going up or levels off.

The light green marks sound like it my be a critter. Light green irregular lines could be a leaf miner.

ill have pics up in 5hrs n they look like scrbble n how would i get rid of theys miners? buy a spray n spray only fan leafs n afeected areas?

Back
Top Bottom