Soil/DWC curling leaves, brown spots? Help

p604

hey guys why are my leaves curling and dark spots? soil water is 6.5 ph ppm 50 no feed just ro water

dwc is 5.8 ph 50 ppm water temp 68 F no feed either.. just did a flush on the dwc 3 days ago..

i went from florescent 200 watter to a 430 diamond led and the leaves are curling and starting to turn brown?? why :-(

the plants are about 4 weeks old.. got them as clones.. why are they growing so slow?? its been a while since i grew..

all help and comments are appreciated

4830.jpg
31169.jpg
4830.jpg
4830.jpg

Re: soil/dwc curling leaves, brown spots???? help

well i dont have any nutes in there at all right now.. how should i start it off at? its the RO water is sitting at 50 ppm with nothing so i should bump it to 100? then drop PH to 5.4-5.6?

whats causing the leaves to curl?

Re: soil/dwc curling leaves, brown spots???? help

Temp and Ph seems ok. They are probably hungry. A little calmag in the DWC and give them some some food.

i have fox farm trio i just bumped it up to 100 this morning. how long till i see them perk back up? should i bump them up to 400-500 that quickly??

yes get it higher, as long as they have roots coming through net pots they be fine. my tap water comes out at 100, i normally go 100% strength straight away but my cuttings have large well developed roots. but u be fine with 400/500. they will pick up very fast in dwc, thats the beauty of it. Ihave just transplanted these today and the feed i have made up is 800ppm and they will be fine.

yes get it higher, as long as they have roots coming through net pots they be fine. my tap water comes out at 100, i normally go 100% strength straight away but my cuttings have large well developed roots. but u be fine with 400/500. they will pick up very fast in dwc, thats the beauty of it. Ihave just transplanted these today and the feed i have made up is 800ppm and they will be fine.
Just have a question what about seedlings ? I have some doing the same thing they around the same size my ph is 5.5 to 6 amd 240ppm

Back
Top Bottom