Newbie First Time Bubbler DWC System

blu-hash

Im using a bubbler dwc with a 400 watt hps sunlight system with two bubblers a 20g rez holds five plants 3 of them made it they are on there 2nd week and there growing short couse I had the light to close but they are fine I did have 1 of them the eadges of the leaves was curling up now I have some spotting but ppl say its bc I sprade water on top of them I just cleaned my rez and everything new I have a digital ph,ppm and thermometer reader my ph is 6.62 and my ppm reads 530 and thermometer reads 77.3f my ph keeps going up and my pph is dropping idk why my chart that I have says it should be 800-1000 ppm so why isn't it matching up im using flova feeding system micro,gro and bloom gave them what it said if any1 can help or give me advice that would be great thanks

How much are you giving? Your res will fluctuate alot with your PH and your ppm also. Alot of ppl had the same question. I would only suggest add more nutes. As long as your ppm is inbetween 800-1000 then your fine. I would say depending on how fast it drops give more nutes and reach 1000 ppm then bout time you go to change or check it, it will still be above 800 ppm.

Your res temp may be a little to high also. Not sure. I would say get it down to 50-60

Its is 6.24 right know my plants are doing great now. The chart I have says they go into flowering stage next Wednesday my ? Now is there only about 2 feet tall maybe more should I put them I. Flowering stage next Wednesday or should I continue veg stage there growing short couse I had the light to close

Its is 6.24 right know my plants are doing great now. The chart I have says they go into flowering stage next Wednesday my ? Now is there only about 2 feet tall maybe more should I put them I. Flowering stage next Wednesday or should I continue veg stage there growing short couse I had the light to close

If you have room to veg longer then by all means go ahead. You will flower for about 8 weeks so they will grow double the size by harvest

Thats kind of true the longer u veg the more u yield but not totally. It depends on the space u have to grow in too. End of day the thing that matters is light, that is the main component determining yield. I average 30 oz per 600w bulb and i veg for 2 weeks sometimes 3 but never more. The important thing is not the size above the pot but the size below, meaning root mass. Ur ph is high for dwc. U want a ph of 5.6 in veg with a little fluctuation and 5.8 in flower with a small amount of fluctuation. This way u are allowing roots to extract the best out of ur nutes. Keep ur temps in mid 60's if poss. If u are struggling to keep temps down u can still have a very successful grow so long as u add double strength cannazyme and use guardian enzyme. This will continually breakdown old root and encourage new root growth constantly. U can have temps in 90's and this will work. However its best to keep in 60's if poss. Ur ppm is prob a little low too. What chart are u following and what exactly are u give ur plants. More details u give the more i can help mate.

Im using micro,grow,and bloom I feed them every wed and clean my rez every 2 weeks my plants was doing good for the last 2 weeks of veg switch to 12/12 flowering and then my bottom leaves was wilting up curling up and during and it works its way up the plant my ph reads 6.12 and my ppm read 110x10 also does any1 know were to get some good seed

Also my room temp is 79 and my rez temp 71.9 it always around 66.2-74.6 couse every morning I give it cold water to replace what they used

Do some research if you go this route. There are much cheaper options. IMO

Seriously, what product is that? And it is as equal to hygrozyme? Offers the same amount of enzymes and builds up plants immune system? Not to mention breaks down dead roots and turns that into useful food for plants while cleaning the soil. Some times cutting corners isnt always the best.

Pondzyme, Stress zyme, Start zyme to name a few. I use stress zyme and my roots are white as can be even with higher res temps.

50f is too low for dwc whiz. The ideal range is around 63-68f, cooler or warmer will cause possible issues. Any enzyme that breaks down dead or organic tissue will work but some better than others. Cannazyme and guardian are prob the most noted in europe and they absolutely work. I dont mind paying a little more if a product is solid. But whichever route u choose, beneficial enzymes are a must in my opinion. Newcs post pics of ur roots, not that i dont beleive u but if i had a penny for every person that said their roots are perfect id be fukkin rich. if u do the talking, show the evidence.

Back
Top Bottom