Newbie here needs help or advice first time please

Im bad i mean like different brands that are the same as them here is a chart im using let me know what you think of it its just that the hydroponic stores don't have it and it takes forever to get when ordering it

Ok i think im going to just use kool bloom. Now my question is i can get a 2.2lbs koolbloom powder dry for like $25 can i use the powder or do i have to get the liq witch is a bit pricey

Ok i think im going to just use kool bloom. Now my question is i can get a 2.2lbs koolbloom powder dry for like $25 can i use the powder or do i have to get the liq witch is a bit pricey

I have both of them but I honestly see no difference in kool bloom liquid. I havent used the dry yet but if you use that start off very little. Less than 1/4tsp per gallon. That stuff can make your plants hermie. But the liquid kool bloom will just add more P & K in your feeding since K is needed alot more during the end of the flowering period. So to me right now liquid kool bloom is in question. But like I said its just a building ground for P&K. Take care of your roots and that will get you the real reward. Get you some mycorrhizae

From the GH web site...

Koolbloom liquid is 0-10-10 "Start using Liquid KoolBloom during the transitional period between vegetative & flowering phases."

Koolbloom dry is 2-45-28 "KoolBloom dry is to be used only at the very end of a plants life cycle & will help build larger, heavier fruits & flowers."

We are talking about different sites. I was referring to General Hydroponics site. Never heard of greentrees hydroponics.
I would stick with the schedule from the manufacturer.

Oh ok that the chart i used last time and my plants was huge just when it dried it didnt weigh shit or smell strong just smelt like cut grass but looked beautiful.lol

Hey any advice what on what going on with my plants my bottom leaves turned yellow or is this fine
20130127_000841.jpg
20130127_000920.jpg
20130127_000908.jpg

My ph is 6.2 and roots are fine the just have a ill dark color from the flora micro ill take a pic of them in a min

Back
Top Bottom