Brown stripes on my leaves

And may sound stupid but you guys got any recommendations to regulate each pots water, because I just swapped from raised beds to pots I don't have an automated watering system sorted yet and all my pots are all over the place with when they need watering now? Thanks again

New growth is often yellow as the plant works to provide nitrogen fast enough to catch up with the new growth. They usually green up within 3 or 4 days.
And may sound stupid but you guys got any recommendations to regulate each pots water, because I just swapped from raised beds to pots I don't have an automated watering system sorted yet and all my pots are all over the place with when they need watering now? Thanks again
I don't have an answer to that one! Each plant drinks at its own pace and needs water when it needs it. I've got two plants in solo cups, six plants in 1 gallon pots, and two in 7s and they just get water when they're light. I mix my nutes 4 gallons at a time and store them in plastic milk jugs until I run out.

bamboo bbq skewers work well provided they are long enough to reach the bottom of your plant container. Press a skewer in from near the outside edge and aim the tip towards the center of the bottom. Leave the skewer in place for an hour then pull it out to read it like a dipstick
Figuring out when to water is as easy as lifting or tilting them to see if they're light. "Regulating" them is a lot harder!

Figuring out when to water is as easy as lifting or tilting them to see if they're light. "Regulating" them is a lot harder
Yes exactly, I have nearly 400 plants so going through everyday checking each is a bit long at the moment, it's ok though I'll deal with it until I work out something automated.

New growth is often yellow as the plant works to provide nitrogen fast enough to catch up with the new growth. They usually green up within 3 or 4 days.
Thanks man I'll keep an eye ove next few days thanks, other than that they're coming on ok now.
I don't have an answer to that one! Each plant drinks at its own pace and needs water when it needs it. I've got two plants in solo cups, six plants in 1 gallon pots, and two in 7s and they just get water when they're light. I mix my nutes 4 gallons at a time and store them in plastic milk jugs until I run out.

Back
Top Bottom