Brownies for GIs

system addict

I have a buddy whos currently with the General Infantry in Iraq. Knowing full well that the only thing worse than being in a war zone is being in a war zone without any weed, I and some fellow patriots are conspiring to send him a batch of delicious THC brownies. We dont want to get him in any more shit than hes already in, so im asking: do you people think drug sniffing dogs could detect pot brownies? do you know how the army checks incoming mail? anybody send anything illegal to an MP before?

dude just use the black market pony express, they go anywhere with anything. you pay them but its never expensive. infact im pretty framiliar with this opperation, why dont you just send the brownies to me and ill make sure they get to where they need to be

Seano said:
dude just use the black market pony express, they go anywhere with anything. you pay them but its never expensive. infact im pretty framiliar with this opperation, why dont you just send the brownies to me and ill make sure they get to where they need to be
You mean in your stomach? :cool:

System, they may check the mail, but I doubt they'd do it with drug dogs (The military that is). If they do (Post Ofice OR military), then the worst that will happen to him is he will NOT get the package. I suggest you put together a "care pacakge", with snacks, candy, knick knacks, and brownies, all packaged together, with NO return address. He's not responsible for people sending him pacakges or mail items that are prohibited. I'd also NOT include any type of letter or anything, or if you really want to write one, make sure you keep it vague and dont give and personal info out (And of course, do NOT sign it with your real name).
Also, keep in mind that it takes about a month for these guys to get their packages, sometimes longer than that. Make sure wahtever you send wont go bad by the time he gets it.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom