Btg573 First Grow Chemdog , Vanilla Kush and 2 Unknown

btg573

Hey everyone... Ive been browsing the forum for a while trying to get my knowledge on. Ive decided to start this journal so i can share my grow with this great community and hopefully get some tips and help along the way.

What strain is it? chemdog, vanilla kush, barneys farm L*D and two bag seeds

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? chemdog is 6th day of 12/12 others are 2 weeks old.

Indoor or outdoor? indoor

Soil or Hydro? soil

If soil... what is in your mix? ffof

If soil... What size pot? chemdog 5qt others 1.75 qt

Size of light? 250w hps w/ 2 45w cfl veg with a 45w led right now.

Is it aircooled? yes

Temp of Room/cab? 68f-78f

RH of Room/cab? 45%-70% (its been raining alot)

PH of media or res? 6.5 ish

Any Pests ? not that im aware of

How often are you watering? when pots are light

Type and strength of ferts used? fox farm line up 1/4 strength at the moment

Here is the chemdog when i got it. I believe she was a mother plant. I wanted her so i could put her into flower quickly so i could get some flowering experience under my belt. She is on the left the one on the right is chemdog as well that i put outside.

CIMG00811.jpg

this is her trimmed up also my attempt at a little LST in hopes of maximizing the yield.

CIMG00041.jpg

CIMG00051.jpg

and her she is as of yesterday 5th day of 12/12
CIMG00062.jpg

CIMG00021.jpg

CIMG00291.jpg

and these are my kids 2 weeks old
bottom right L*D and top right vanilla kush left side bag seed.
CIMG0027.jpg

well thats where im at.

Wwow picture overload! Pretty impressive man, are temps holding up? Doesn't seem liek you have had any probs yet or anything. I am wanting to grow Chem soooo bad but I do not know yet, is that just the OG strain or is it a different one? Dont mess with the Dawg! lol + reps man

SG

Wwow picture overload! Pretty impressive man, are temps holding up? Doesn't seem liek you have had any probs yet or anything. I am wanting to grow Chem soooo bad but I do not know yet, is that just the OG strain or is it a different one? Dont mess with the Dawg! lol + reps man

SG

thank SG for the support. temps are 78-82 day and usually around 65-68 at night when the lights are off. I did have some problems early with the 2 chemdogs. ph problems right away but after searching this site for fixes i got everything squared away. not sure what strain the chemdogs are when i got them i was just told they were chemdog....

thank SG for the support. temps are 78-82 day and usually around 65-68 at night when the lights are off. I did have some problems early with the 2 chemdogs. ph problems right away but after searching this site for fixes i got everything squared away. not sure what strain the chemdogs are when i got them i was just told they were chemdog....

Well everything is looking great man, i'll be looking in on the dog here for reference!

SG

Looking pretty man, I love the tight shape it has. How is the smell?

SG

thanks SG. i am very happy with the way she is turning out. you cant see from the pics but almost all the branches are covered in bud from top to bottom. its crazy. she smells delicious.. kinda sweet smelling. ive never smelt a live growing bud before this. its exciting!

Back
Top Bottom