CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG00481.jpg

CIMG00501.jpg

CIMG00511.jpg

CIMG0052.jpg

CIMG00541.jpg

CIMG00551.jpg

CIMG00612.jpg

thanks SG you've been very supportive! much appreciated. you had asked me in an earlier post what strain the chemdog is and now that it is flowering i think it looks like chem d but still not positive.

True, I am just seeing what strains are out there right now, I saw a great article about chem himself in HT and all the strains are just wonderful looking.

SG

Damn nice journal hella pics. So you LST all your plants? I swear soil LST plants look like the best things ever. If you get a pound from one plant Let me know because I will have to do about 2 soil grows in that case :) Will be checking back in

Damn nice journal hella pics. So you LST all your plants? I swear soil LST plants look like the best things ever. If you get a pound from one plant Let me know because I will have to do about 2 soil grows in that case :) Will be checking back in

thanks Myzz617.. thanks for checking it out! this is my first grow so its my first lst attempt. i did lst all the plants at one point or another. with my space restraints i will probably continue to lst & scrog. if i get anything close to a pound from the large outdoor chem i will be pumped but only time will tell. hoping for 3-4 oz from the flowering chem but this being my first grow im really not sure what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom