Bubba Kush & bagseed indoor

BubbaDank

420 Member of the Month: Second Place Winner
i ve got a 400 watt mh running 18/6 theres 4 quality bag seed and a bubba seed that i obtained from a dude , im going all organic . all the bag seed is on day 28 of vegging and the bubba is on day 7 from sprouting

The 4 bag seed :yummy:started in peat pellets that i had left over from a previous grow , and are now in 6 -inch pots . the bubba was started in a 1.5 inch rock wool cube that a buddy of mine let me use ,but just transfered into a 6-inch pot today

:clap:
P.s....... will have pics up asap just gota get my gurls camera cuz mines not worthy:peace:

ok so her we go just finally figured this out here is the bubba seedling

001201.jpg

and another
001191.jpg

some pics of the bag seed
phpXmVPh2PM.jpg

tmpphpGIiae0.jpg

nodes are close
001161.jpg

and more

001151.jpg

so any ways im going for a continuous harvest :grinjoint:. Outa the four bagseed i plan on finding the best female and keaping it for clones and i "hope to the ganja gods" that the bubba is a female cuz its such a unique smoke that has the most unexplanable taste ever!!!!!!YUM :yummy: .......sry any ways im planing on spliting my closet into a veg room and a flowering room >>>>> now this is my first attempt with a hps light so i have no clue what to expect , and im just wondering how far away i should have my light away from the babys ..... i will have new pics just need new batterys for cam >>>>>>oh ya and by the way i just ordered some {Fox Farm- organic nutrients }if anyone has any input on these nutrients or has ever used them let me know info is well appreciated THANKS:bong:

Your bagseed crop looks very nice. Green leaves, nice branching, healthy looking, Doesnt look like its stretching to light.. It seems as if you're doing a fine job!

I was just gonna ask if ya added any nutes yet. That's probably a reason for your slow growth. It's safe to add nutes at around 2 weeks of growth. Which Fox Farm nutes did you get? I'm using Big Bloom for veg and Tiger Bloom for flowering. Did you happen to get a ph tester and ph raise and lower?

Thank you Fineas,and yes they look very green their branching strong to . And Thank you Ms.Fox, yes im also going to be using the Fox farm-big bud and i just ordered some of the tiger bloom to for flowering (in your opinion do you like the results of the nutes),i also decided to get some of those 3 gallon grow bags they seem pretty handy....and were cheap to :ganjamon: Anyways will have pics of the room and plants tonight afer dinner

You should get a veg nute like Fox Farm Grow Big for right now. I like the Fox Farm products. They've worked quite well for me. I've heard the grow bags work great! Oooo! Pics! Yay!

Good start BuBBa, girls seem to be doing good.

Thank you MOTAvation, :grinjoint:yes their doing great but i can always hope for better . And glad :smokin:to see you tuned in FloridaBud Its nice to get good feedback . and id have to say i was looking at your thread and i too like the setup :clap:

Ok so i have got my nutes (with a Little help from Ms.Fox ) and shipping is going to be within 3-5 business days so not that long of a wait. I went out and got one of those fluorescent shop lights i think its got two t8 bulbs + i got a one of those vicks thing that put moisture into the air cuz it was way to dry in the room (did not add vicks vapor rub for those that wonder just water) Anyways im trying to think what i could put in the closet to split it into half veg and half flower (if anyone has suggestions they would be helpful :peace: k so heres the new photos enjoy :rollit:

bag seed
001181.jpg

setup
001171.jpg

Bagseed
S5030026.JPG

S5030025.JPG

S5030024.JPG

The lineup
S5030022.JPG

OOOO bright green
S5030021.JPG

bubba seedling going strong
S5030023.JPG

]here is the shop light i got
S5030034.JPG

well i just got back from the store and i bought a new timer and a few other things ,and decided to split my closet into half veg and flower . i am going to start flowering soon so i can determine the sex and then take the likely mother and keep her for cuttings and then flower what females i got left .the rightside is flowering under my 400 watt hps and i will be vegging under 100 or more watts cfl/t8 when the mother is picked ........... ANyways i will have pics up soon:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom