Bubba Kush & bagseed indoor

well i just got back from the store and i bought a new timer and a few other things ,and decided to split my closet into half veg and flower . i am going to start flowering soon so i can determine the sex and then take the likely mother and keep her for cuttings and then flower what females i got left .the rightside is flowering under my 400 watt hps and i will be vegging under 100 or more watts cfl/t8 when the mother is picked ........... ANyways i will have pics up soon:roorrip:

Good plan! We got your back, fo sho! ;-) LOL!

nice, good luck with that and those nugs look tasty.

Thank you McBudz, and thank you Ms.Fox ,im glad to hear you got my back >>LOL :bongrip: So anyways i got the closet done and im not sure it looks the best but it will do. temps in the flowering portion are around 80-83 deg ,a little high i think but nothing thats gonna kill them I HOPE:thedoubletake: and i just got a sheet of 45rockwool cubes for like 18 bucks(cheap)but um ya here are the pics

The first couple are of the closet (i put the bubba seedling in the small portion just to take a pic but im still vegging in the bigger part
S5030058.JPG

S5030060.JPG

S5030058.JPG

here is some of the plants
S5030070.JPG

S5030071.JPG
:peace:

nice yeah they looked like some super dense indica buds. The room looks great too, just make sure there are no light leaks in between your rooms so you dont affect the flowering beauties!

yea light leeks was my main concern with this change , but actually no light leeks threw the splitter i have in the closet ,but i will have to do something about covering the front so i might have to make a few changes , i seen this cabinet at walyworld that would work great as a veg chamber . im thinking about it stongly

Great man hope the ladies are doin well.

ok everyone sorry for my lack of updates,but everything is going very well. i recieved my nutrients yesterday as well as my 3 gal grow bags. I transplanted the bag seed into the bags last night,and also got them started on there first dose of the nutes,
So here are the pics :rollit:

the first few are of the bubba seedling, its going like a champ.
S5030132.JPG

S5030130.JPG

next are of the bag seed before transplant:clap:
S5030081.JPG

S5030089.JPG

and here are after i transplanted them :clap:

S5030106.JPG

S5030107.JPG

S5030108.JPG

S5030110.JPG

S5030114.JPG

S5030119.JPG

S5030129.JPG

:yummy:

thank you Dr. 215 ,Ms.Fox congrats on your harvest ,as i said before Ms.green thumb is what you are.And McBudz thanks for the positive input ,its always needed .

well i switched to the 400 watt hps yesterday but for sum unlucky reason the bulb broke and well im placing a order for 2 400 watt bulbs with i think are 50,000 lumen's. besides the fact that flowering is allitle behind schedule ,the plants look great,the are really loving those nutes :clap:. Im not sure but i think i burnt the tips of a few leaves it might have been the nutes were to strong or the light was too close either way its fixed know. The bubba is growing so fast . and there is absolutely no stretching going g on witch is great any ways ive got a few pics but will have more when my bulbs come in ENJOY

the first are the bubba at day 17
S5030152.JPG

S5030151.JPG

S5030150.JPG

S5030149.JPG

now here is the bubba at day 19 which is present day
S5030165.JPG

S5030163.JPG

S5030162.JPG

S5030166.JPG

S5030170.JPG

I will have a few more up of the bag seed later tonight but for now i got 1 taken a few days ago

S5030133.JPG

Nice odds man, lets hope for allllllll ladies! Ill smoke a bowl for the last unknown!

The plants look great!!

If you get all females signs early, keep a close watch for herrmies. That would throw up a red flag.

Although, the first 5 bag seeds I started with produced 4 of 5 females. Only one of those 4 females popped out male flowers late in flowering so I did end up with 3 of 5 stable females.

++luck

Harry

whats up yall im back srrrry for the lack of being here just been real bussy but girls are doing great and about a month and a half away from being done . oh ya and all four of the bag seed were females but the bad news is my ballast broke down on me and i didn't have cash to get one yet so i got them under my 175 watt metal halide (i know not good :(!!!!!) but i will hopfully have a new ballast in a week or so but otherwise there doing great the bubba is looking great and i just threw it into flowering tell i get my new ballast so i can determine the sex (hopefully female cross ur fingers) will have pics up tonight

Back
Top Bottom