Bubbas Gift - Veg leaves curling up a touch?

This plant is a pain in da ass imo. I am flowering one right now. Been a picky bitch eating whole time in grow does not need much food at all for some reason. Like I fed this plant just water for a month and was fine. Gave a pinch of food and was nute burn real fast idk. Just been the most pia plant ever grew so far. GL hope it turns out good just my luck with this plant hope it goes good for u.:Namaste:

Much better, great job.

Cheers

Bad news.. she's getting worse after the properly treated water.. Any more ideas?

IMG_114327.JPG

This plant is a pain in da ass imo. I am flowering one right now. Been a picky bitch eating whole time in grow does not need much food at all for some reason. Like I fed this plant just water for a month and was fine. Gave a pinch of food and was nute burn real fast idk. Just been the most pia plant ever grew so far. GL hope it turns out good just my luck with this plant hope it goes good for u.:Namaste:

I agree... never had one like this before

Yep, unlocked nutes in soil and burned, need to flush out salt build up due to feeding while locked. Ca Mg solution PH'ED correctly, (Boomerang by FF, or any other stress recovery solution) Ca Mg is basic with high ph. 2 to 2.5 gal flush through soil should do the trick. I've been there and made it back.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yep, unlocked nutes in soil and burned, need to flush out salt build up due to feeding while locked. Ca Mg solution PH'ED correctly, (Boomerang by FF, or any other stress recovery solution) Ca Mg is basic with high ph. 2 to 2.5 gal flush through soil should do the trick. I've been there and made it back.

Cheers

This past weekend is the first nutes shes had, been only water before that

Cheers

Can I use epsom salts for the flush? Mix it with the 2.5 gallons and flush?

Yes. But it is very alkaline be carful 0.5 TSP gal should be fine, if I remember your tap is ~8, thus could push your PH to 9.5 (it did mine), but PH down is phosphate and is useless to your plant. So a little Epson goes a long way.

Cheers

Yes. But it is very alkaline be carful 0.5 TSP gal should be fine, if I remember your tap is ~8, thus could push your PH to 9.5 (it did mine), but PH down is phosphate and is useless to your plant. So a little Epson goes a long way.

Cheers

Thank you for the suggestions, I have done a full flush, 2 gallons. Ph at 6.5 with the epsom salts added as described.. Her leaves are drooping now.. lol, as expected, so we'll see if things improve.

IMG_114827.JPG

I had to trash a plant from same issue, look at current grow and my SLH had tiger stripes from lockout. She was cut 6 days ago and tastes amazing.

Cheers

When you say soil are you using promix or like a soil that had nutes mixed into it before. Cause if you are using promix its going to be a ph problem should be like 5.8-6. But you never said so not sure. Also like I said before this plant is like a bulimic person does not like to eat. I was getting away with 1 ml micro, 3 ml Bloom per gallon during grow when I realized it can't handle any kind of normal amount of food. That's just my exp with this plant hope you keep posting till you get your plant healthy. Would like to see how this recovers gl.:Namaste:

When you say soil are you using promix or like a soil that had nutes mixed into it before. Cause if you are using promix its going to be a ph problem should be like 5.8-6. But you never said so not sure. Also like I said before this plant is like a bulimic person does not like to eat. I was getting away with 1 ml micro, 3 ml Bloom per gallon during grow when I realized it can't handle any kind of normal amount of food. That's just my exp with this plant hope you keep posting till you get your plant healthy. Would like to see how this recovers gl.:Namaste:

Yes it's promix.. Sorry. She's perked up this morning but still no change in the colour

Color will not return, new growth is what your waiting for. When ready she will pick up her leaves and stand tall. When that happens your golden. Cheers

Ohh its promix. Ph you should be feeding at should be 5.8-6 because its really a hydroponic grow not soil might look like soil but it won't act like soil if your ph is higher than that you will have all sorts of problems. Just get your ph to that and you will be fine in a couple of days. GL hope it works out for u.:Namaste:

OK so today I have watered them thoroughly with the 1/4 strength nutes and correct PH (6.5-6.8). Attached are photos of their current state, well the one with the worst symptoms. I am hoping to see an improvement soon.
BG111.JPG
BG1-3.JPG
BG1-2.JPG

Just an update, she is looking much better and fuller now. Leaves are more green, less yellow. After reading and learning from the pros here I realize that the lower leaves that were damaged won't return to normal, which is fine as the new growth looks better.

IMG_117335.JPG

Golden, she turned the corner.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom