Bubble hash help please

Yeah, I got bubble bags from Amazon. I used around 840g of bud and all of the trimmings from 4 plants (probably another 900g or so).

Think I may try heating it gently tonight, see if I can finish the product.
Are you talking temps in celcius?

I put it in the oven at 170F for around 6 minutes, checked and it was sticking to the baking parchment so I pulled it out. I gathered it up and squeezed it in my hands, there’s still a lot of moisture in it. I’ve now shaped it into a kind of burger patty and put it into the freezer..... pretty clueless as to what I’m doing. Hopefully I’m not fucking up my hash!

Also, my weight was off by a lot! It seems there’s only 154g of the stuff now. It must have lost a lot of moisture throughout the last couple of days!

That's still alot of hash lol when I made mine for the first time last week, I got maybe 1 gram lol

That's still alot of hash lol when I made mine for the first time last week, I got maybe 1 gram lol

Yeah! I have a little over 5ounces . Can’t wait to turn some into brownies!

This looks like fun. I've gotta give making hash a go at some point. Pretty sure it's the first time fears whats prevented it so far. What's the best step by step how-to?

I just went onto Amazon and brought these:
54493517-2451-487B-BE95-6AD49DD62154.png

Then two 5gallon Home Depot buckets and a soft stirring attachment for my drill.
Setup the bags, put in weed, put in ice, add water and stir for 10-15 mins, then extract. There’s plenty of YouTube tutorials for the extraction, not so many for what to do afterwards..

Yes it will definitely shrink

I’ve finally had a chance to play with it after freezing. I microplaned the frozen hash in two batches. One I left to dry a little in the sun, the other I pressed straight into a lump and squeezed a bit of moisture out with my hands.

The squeezed batch is now the consistency of toffee and looks great! I want to see how well it stores though.
97C248D0-D579-47C0-AEBE-7A0F2CB03EB0.jpeg
The second batch in the sun really hardened up and was far more difficult to mould. I think this batch may be difficult to use, but we will see!

image.jpg
Frozen hash block!
45C2B8E3-C459-4F60-928A-A63CC01FBEB7.jpeg
This is such an interesting substance to work with, I can’t wait to turn it into food!

Back
Top Bottom