Bubble Kush

ianbeal2016

20160813_031502.jpg
20160813_031451.jpg
20160813_031420.jpg
20160813_031440.jpg
Any1 help out please my plant is having some problems any help would be grateful

Is that coco or soil... You are going to need to some nutrients. Coco doesn't have anything in it and it looks like your plants could use some food.

I'll call it as phosphorus deficiency that eating up your leaves. But could also be simple over watering.

What's the setup and environment like?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi am using biobizz coco only and I have gave it some fish food I think I might have over watered her abit to much I was told to put on window ledge too air out abit and how do I fix this possible phosphorus deficiency and I could have over watered it my brother said to put half pint threw my plant and tbh it seems to have started with the problems since I have done this and I will take another photo now hopefully of better quality and the problem started from bottom leaves and is now after newest leaves my set is 2 30w led corn cob bulbs I took one off because I was told light burn could be cause but since that still no improvement it's between 23 to 28 threw day with lights and extractor on around 18 to 20 wen lights off humdity between 40 and 60 been told that's ok that and tbh I feel as if I shouldn't of listened to my brother by giving her half a litre sorry not pint and if it is just simple over watering how can I help her out please really don't want to see this lovely hybrid beauty go to waste

Thanks mate going to order some today get her put straight into that do you use perlite with your all mix or just the all mix on its own thanks mate

Ok nice one mate I do have nutes to give her there all bio bizz grow fish mix top max and bloom do you think I should use any of them yet or no because of the situation she's going through and I will order all mix Monday hopefully be here by Friday do you have to use any nutes at all with all mix mate and also what do you think it is happening then if you had the same problem with the coco what you think it is as I think I mentioned my ph is 6.8 - 6.9 and has been 24 to 29 whilst lights on and 19 20 whilst lights off and thanks mate

With coco your Ph needs to be in the hydro levels to be able to uptake the nutrients. Your Ph needs to be min 5.5-6.5 max, preferably right around 5.8. Coco is a hydroponic medium that is soiless and therefore must us the hydro numbers regarding Ph levels for solutions and your medium.

image114381.jpeg

Chart on the right is hydro and soil on the left. There's a big difference.

This is why the thread "how to ask for grow support" asks for lots of details so we can pinpoint your problem. It's safe to say that your nutes (phosphorus in particular) are locked out from too high a Ph.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thankyou very much mate I will have a look at best ways to bring down my ph to 5.8 see how things work out thanks mate any advice on what works best for this bringing down of ph and how to keep it at a steady 5.5 to 5.8???

Back
Top Bottom