Bud rot?

knodoe

Just harvested some Fresh bud a couple days ago. Was just wondering if this bud has bud rot? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile471254556.jpg

Hello looks odd, you will know if it is bud rot for sure by the smell really bad, trim the affected bits away as it will spread if left and get air circulating in the drying space. I believe it starts from the top of colas and works its way down in my experience any way. Ahhrrrrr probably the worse thing a gardener can encounter but lets hope its not in this instance. regards

Hello looks odd, you will know if it is bud rot for sure by the smell really bad, trim the affected bits away as it will spread if left and get air circulating in the drying space. I believe it starts from the top of colas and works its way down in my experience any way. Ahhrrrrr probably the worse thing a gardener can encounter but lets hope its not in this instance. regards
I also have another pic btw.
420-magazine-mobile1536598479.jpg

No, you don't "trim out the bad", you cut the affected bud OFF, CAREFULLY, then bag & dispose of it away from the garden. Rot, spreads if left unchecked. Trying to save one bud, at the potential cost of many, is a shite bet. And ffs don't try & smoke any of it. It's not salvageable. Drop your humidity, increase air circulation ASAP.

Ok, ☕

Back
Top Bottom