Budget Grow needs some help! Possible nute Burn...

Amisus

What Strain is it? Bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? ?
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 15 days since seedling.
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? MG time release ( i know, i know...)
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2.5 Gallon, just transplanted on day 14 from 1 gallon with beginnings of being rootbound....
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 3 30 watt CFLs
Is it Air Cooled? Yes, fan.
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 79-84f
How Often are you Watering? When pot was smaller more often, now around 3-4 days.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Only whats in MG soil. Have MG nutes if ever needed 15/30/15... not sure if thats great.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x2x1

Have some issues starting it seems.... I will post most recent pics in here and also link grow thread if you want to see progression...

Now the burns on the first leaves is from the plant growing into the lights one day (been keeping around 1-2'' away from plant but had a growth spurt one day.)

But the yellowing around the burn spots seems to have gotten worse...although there is no yellow on new growth which has me a little optimistic, the top 1/3 of the first set of nodes is browning it looks like.

Any ideas guys and gals? I am so lost right now (first grow after a lot of lurking) I want to start flowering tonight, will this stress the plant too much?

Thanks to everyone in advance for the help!

node shot
node_15.jpg

Top Shot from day 15
Day15side.jpg

Link to grow thread:
First Grow - Bagseed

Looks to me like the MG soil is a little hot for such a small seedling and you're getting a slight case of nute burn. Assuming the PH is within the proper range, short of changing soil, you can just give it PH balanced water and see how it goes..

One foot isn't much height to work with. ;)

:peace:

Harry

Thanks Harry! Ph is at 6.4 right now just trying to get her through this! Here is a top shot of newest growth + older growth... seems some of the yellow has faded to brown but the new growth looks solid other than a slight yellow/brown at the tip of one...

flowering_1_top_16.jpg

and here is an up close of just the newest growth
closeupDay1Flower.jpg

Thanks for all the help...I am going to try and get some seaweed today and see if that can help her at all....

Back
Top Bottom