Need help to diagnose

Plata

If anyone could spare some help... it would be great!

What Strain is it? Unknown one, cause it\'s mixed homemade strain
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mixed. Leaves like a sativa one and higth like an indica one.
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 18 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoors
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Compost 20%, turf 40%, forest soi 40%l.
If Soil... What Size Pot? 7 L
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Outdoors, it's summer.
Is it Air Cooled? Outdoors, natural wind only.
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? One day yes, one day no.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? 15-15-15 and grass one (has a lot of Mg).
I skipped some indoors questions.

I first had some problems with burn tips and some leaves, i thought it was sun burn, but in the end it seemed to be magnesium lacking, so I added the second fertilizer I talk about. I removed the burned leaves and left the tip-burned ones. Now I'm facing another problem i seem I can't identify. Leaves are turning yellow.

If you need any other info or photos just ask and I'll provide more.
Help me please.

2016-08-01_10_17_10.jpg
2016-08-01_10_17_03.jpg
2016-08-01_10_16_53.jpg
2016-08-01_10_16_24.jpg

it looks like a nitrogen deficiency , ph water to 7 add N mate is what people would say, however the plant is actually rootbound and in this picture wilting cause it needs water ,your plant needs to be potted up into a larger container then ph water to 7 give regular feed .

if you do this she will explode with new growth.

yeah she only needs a bigger pot basically then a normal feed at 7 ph ,no worries mate , id love an update , she is a sativa dominant plant you should start a journal .

yeah she only needs a bigger pot basically then a normal feed at 7 ph ,no worries mate , id love an update , she is a sativa dominant plant you should start a journal .

photos nailed it...

1.8 gallon pot. She is root bound.

Transplant to the biggest container you can, or at least 7 gallon / 26 Liter. With my outdoor grows, the smallest I usually go is 25 gallon.

I too would be interested in following if you start a journal... :cheer:

Hi people!
You asked for it, I wanted to start the journal earlier but didn't have the time, and when I finally decide to do it... take a look at the pics.
Need help again I think!!

2016-08-05_08_21_11.jpg

This one was taken this morning. It's been 4 days on the earth (not container) and the first two days was getting bigger and more beautiful (really healthy I mean, no yellow leaves cause I removed the old yellow ones, and no burned leaves). But yesterday the thing changed and started getting a bit awful (yellow leaves mostly, but all the leaves where droppy). So that's the photo taken this morning.

And here goes the one taken in the afternoon...

2016-08-05_13_48_53.jpg

I think it's because it's too hot, but I can't do anything about it, can I?
Any advice before it's too late??

Anyway, the link of the journal is here:

Plata's Outdoor sativa homemade strain grow journal

yep too hot roots getting baked , wrong type of (sorry bro but i cant call that soil) dirt .

is she just in the dirt now mate?

get a bigger pot than the last go like 20 liter pot ,get her in some organic soil asap, dont worry if you do it she will come back

If you cannot put her back in a large container, then you got some work to do.

From the top of the plant and the top of each limb, count down 3 nodes then prune everything below that. She'll kind of look like a palm tree. This will take some pressure off the root system.

Next, get some water into that "dirt". Very slowly water the dirt around her. Be careful not to give too much water directly over her rootball. If the dirt wasn't tilled properly, it could create a "bowl" around the rootball and you could drown her very easily. Give her about 3 cups water over the rootball, and then try to get the dirt around her good and moist. You will have to water the dirt very slow. I cannot stress enough not to over water the rootball.

Every day after that, pour a few cups water over the surface of the dirt. This is not a watering!!!! You are not watering her when you do this. Your keeping the soil slightly moist on the top. More dry than wet. With the bright, hot sun, the top of the dirt will dry faster than the dirt below. You want it to stay evenly moist from top to bottom. Consider a mulch to help keep soil moist.

You could also build a tent for her with a white sheet/pillow case. This will allow some light to get through and cool her off a little while she heals.

Sorry this has happened to your girl. Whatever you decide to do, I hope for the best...

awesome save now water to run off everytime the soil is ALMOST dry dont wait for the soil to pull away from the sides of the pot

Back
Top Bottom