Building a closet, need help

greenstreetgb

Hello friends, i have a space for building a closet with size : width - 0.7m, length 1.40m , height up to 2.00m / 20inch , 55inch , 78inch/. What will you suggest me to do with these space ? How many plants and with what led light can i grow ? Should i decreased the lenght ? Thank you ! :)

You should try to make 2 chambers, one for veg and one for flower. a good idea would be to cut the 2meter length in half. so you get 2 chambers which is 1 meters high each. Since you have pretty much space for your plants you could go for 2-4 plants in one chamber.
If i would be you. i would build it like this:

This box i made is 0.7 meters deep, 1.4 meters wide and 2 meters high, and the space for the carbon filters or whatever is 30cm

Personally I wouldn't make the grow and flower chamber the same size. I would always make the veg chamber smaller than the flower. Mostly because most people will veg with fluros or other low heat low wattage lights and flower with high powered and high heat lights. Having the extra space for gear can be useful but this design leaves a LOT of room. If you need the storage space put some shelves in there and keep all your nick nacks in there. Otherwise it's not needed because you can always put the filter on top or behind. It's also important to think about how air flow works and how you can keep it (or at least the flower section) light tight.

I think you should be able to fit 2-10 plants in flower depending on veg. If you are doing a 2 month rotation it would make sense that you would have about 4 plants flowering at a time. I would probably put two smaller LED's in the bottom and then 1 really big one in the flower area. Little aero cloner and a mother plant or 3 in the bottom and then 4 buckets flowering with the tank and pump outside/behind the unit.

To avoid problems on such a wide unit I would probably go for 2 doors. I might also consider making it deeper but less wide. 1x1x2m (I really like symmetry and round numbers. But I don't know what your space is like and these are just things I would do for myself.

Good luck let us know what you end up with

Back
Top Bottom