Burning a 1 ounce Blunt

That is guite possibly the most amazing thing I have EVER seen on the face of this earth.

100_02991.JPG

100_02901.JPG

Has anyone ever tried the "one ounce challenge" ?? It's where you get ONE hour to smoke an ounce any way you would like.. pipe, bong, joints whatever. you get to prepare the joints in advance, before the hour starts.. If you can polish it ALL off (no roaches left, must finish 'em in a pipe or bong).. it's all FREE - and you get the best high of your life.. if you don't finish it, you gotta pay for what you smoked (price is usually a high one... i.e. what you smoked in GRAMS x $10 CDN)...

I've seen it done once.. SHE did it in just over 58 minutes...won't even try it myself.

Lol, damn, I'd be up for it.. If you were to roll 14 two gram joints, you'd have about 4 minutes and 20 seconds to puff each down.. :icon_cool
I think I'd go by the bong load. Go with 1 gram bowls, about 2 minutes to clear each bowl, approximatly 56 hits. Holly shit, I'd def try that, LOL, I bet within the first 10 minutes you get soooo high.

I was talkin about this with my one friend today, and we came up with the idea of rolling two 14 gram blunts and putting both in your mouth and puffing them at the same time. lol

I'm actually thinking of buying an ounce and seeing if I'd be able to get through an ounce in an hour. I think I'd probably go for it in the bong.

Ok, I so thought this was going to be complete bullshit when I clicked on the thread....but now....I renounce Atheism. Urdepal...you are my new god. I WORSHIP AND OBEY!
-PM

hhehe

if i had a large amounts i'd try it like someone mentioned above put an o aside and try it ...................

when i grow this fall I am going to see if anyone will try it at a party or something. If they dont smoke it all they pay $150. I know like 20 people that would love to try this, me being one of them. An hour isn't that much time tho....powersmoke....

SmokeSessions said:
Has anyone ever tried the "one ounce challenge" ?? It's where you get ONE hour to smoke an ounce any way you would like.. pipe, bong, joints whatever. you get to prepare the joints in advance, before the hour starts.. If you can polish it ALL off (no roaches left, must finish 'em in a pipe or bong).. it's all FREE - and you get the best high of your life.. if you don't finish it, you gotta pay for what you smoked (price is usually a high one... i.e. what you smoked in GRAMS x $10 CDN)...

I've seen it done once.. SHE did it in just over 58 minutes...won't even try it myself.

Are you joking? I dont know about you canadians..but for a while this was my job. The " 1 OUNCE CHALLENGE!? " ? I would be much obliged, however being from Califronia, to make it fair, you need to give me the " 2 OUNCE CHALLENGE IN ONE HOUR" that would be challenge..

Heres a pic of the last ounce joint i rolled. It took 6 king size zags, 10grams of Trainwreck, 5 grams of random kush, 14 grams of random purples, and some very experienced fingers... smoked in 30 minuts.

check it out.

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

Back
Top Bottom