Burning a 1 ounce Blunt

Urdedpal

100_02921.JPG

100_02901.JPG

100_02911.JPG

100_02991.JPG

YES!!! I hope you enjoyed it.

Thats a beautiful blunt man. We've rolled up a half before but damn thats just crazy. I et you got high off that.

Definately awesome. But, isn't that sort of a waste without friends to enjoy it with you?

It has always been with the deepest respect that I ask you questions and make comments based on your quotes today however I have found a whole new respect for you thats fucking beautiful, a work of art. A peice of heaven here on earth its just to great for words.

I shared it with two friends and my whole basement started to turn into a cloud of smoke until I turned on the carbon filter fan. We had to put it out and take a 1/2 hour break and relit it. The fucker burned for almost a hour.
My friends turned a lil green and said they never been so stoned. My lungs were burning but I was on a mission to comeplete it. I already killed the roach.
I felt retarded for quite a while and can only guess for how long.
The cats in the basement freaked a little then fell a sleep.
I can honestly say that was the biggest blunt I have ever smoked and is the most I smoked in one session.

Urdedpal said:
I shared it with two friends and my whole basement started to turn into a cloud of smoke until I turned on the carbon filter fan. We had to put it out and take a 1/2 hour break and relit it. The fucker burned for almost a hour.
My friends turned a lil green and said they never been so stoned. My lungs were burning but I was on a mission to comeplete it. I already killed the roach.
I felt retarded for quite a while and can only guess for how long.
The cats in the basement freaked a little then fell a sleep.
I can honestly say that was the biggest blunt I have ever smoked and is the most I smoked in one session.

My husband would call that a battle joint!!!!! You, battle and battle and battle until it is all gone......... I can't imagine that is over a quarter a person, I realize I am on here with a bunch of die hard smokers but hte reality is I smoke a quarter every two weeks.... A quarter in one night would prolly kill me. I bet even the fly on the wall was stoned. :adore:

It was a battle to finish it, plus I used flavered wraps so the taste kept changing a little. Killed my lungs but I would be willing to do it again just with more peeps.
Might go bigger next time too.

I wonder if there is a world record held on the biggest blunt ever rolled I bet high times would make it an event. that would be great

There is no way I can put my mouth hanging wide open in awe into words. :adore: Love the shot with the Oreos, really shows the size well.

Back
Top Bottom