Busted

So Court on Monday, just wanted to give you all the update as it will probably be continued or we will set a Trial date on the 30th.
I also wanted to say as Trial looms with both sides heavilly invested the Police have now resorted to stopping Medical Marijuana Patients who come and go from my home, searching them and looking for Informants. LMAO
When two Newport based MMJ Patients were stopped after leaving my home they were grilled, searched, and issued tickets for no turn signal. The Police said "we saw you put those bags in the car where's the Pot?" (mind you this was at 6pm and the sun sets here at 4:05 EST and I live on a dead end street with absolutely NO traffic)
"We saw you in the house and carrying bags out wheres the Pot?"
My friends produced RI Medical Marijuana ID Cards showed the Police what they had (Clones, & Plants) as the cops were looking for Marijuana, they sure found some. Inspector Cluesoe would be Proud.

I called the Mayor's Office to register and document my complaint

So Court on Monday, just wanted to give you all the update as it will probably be continued or we will set a Trial date on the 30th.
I also wanted to say as Trial looms with both sides heavilly invested the Police have now resorted to stopping Medical Marijuana Patients who come and go from my home, searching them and looking for Informants. LMAO
When two Newport based MMJ Patients were stopped after leaving my home they were grilled, searched, and issued tickets for no turn signal. The Police said "we saw you put those bags in the car where's the Pot?" (mind you this was at 6pm and the sun sets here at 4:05 EST and I live on a dead end street with absolutely NO traffic)
"We saw you in the house and carrying bags out wheres the Pot?"
My friends produced RI Medical Marijuana ID Cards showed the Police what they had (Clones, & Plants) as the cops were looking for Marijuana, they sure found some. Inspector Cluesoe would be Proud.

I called the Mayor's Office to register and document my complaint

Cross country "pretext" . West-East coast connection of leo . I hope you wrote that in your complaint. Profiling is illegal.

Looks like they found CBD and not THC .. how many envelopes you need for them clones and plants officer *ickhead ??

I think by the time you reach a jury, these monkey' are in a bit of trouble. :high-five:

Praying for dismissal of your case.. what a waste of taxpayers money.

I hope your just at home chilling taking a rip off da bong and heard to many crickets which made you fall asleep.

I hope some asshat didn't claim you sold plants to your patients and is a violation of release ... just to harass you. AGAIN!

I personally would file a anti-harassment order and have my patients as witnesses to the fact. I would also inform your patients they could file a pretext motion on the ticket they so humbly got for being patients, and not involved in a crime or could be considered suspicion of a crime . I am sure if a search happened it wasn't because the patient said here search me for my medicine.. as you clearly pointed out. They wanted drugs... excuse me, marijuana. Not excuse me you committed a traffic infraction ONLY.

Hope all is well my friend.
bsemaj

Things are OK! Thanks all, I was up all night Sunday and fell asleep putting my 8yr old down last night, and never got back up sorry for the delay.
The Prosecutor had asked in the past for RI DOH Medical Marijuana Program records that will reflect dates of licensing with all personal info redacted, we allowed that. He then went on to say I had too many Licenses, and wanted to Prosecute that.
I had to explain that under RI MMJ Law I am allowed 5 Caregiver Licenses that allow me to be reimbursed for "costs associatted with the Cultivation, and Manufacture of Medical Marijuana" and that I can change, add, or drop, any Patient, at any time, for no reason at all, under RI MMJ Law. As long as I submit Change Forms (Caregiver Applications), for all whom I am associatted with, I am legal. He tried to say I had too many Cards so I pulled out about a dozen, laughed in outrage and explained that some are years old and covered me under the Law despite being arrested and denied Bail.
This is the deal offered:
Felony Cultivation, Manufacture, Manual Delivery Charges reduced to Misdemeanor Marijuana posession with 1yr suspended sentence, 1yr Probation
Misdemeanor Assault on Police: 1yr Probation, 1yr Suspended Sentence
Misdemeanor Obstruction of Justice: 1yr Probation, 1yr Suspended Sentence
Misdemeanor Resisting Arrest: 1yr Probation, 1yr Suspended Sentence

All sentences to run consecutively and NOT concurrently.
So it would equal 4-5yrs at the ACI, suspended, with 4-5yrs Probation

I said FUCK NO!!

I was doing nothing wrong and will rather do 4-5yrs in Prison then accept some cop on a rampage, amped up with bad intel, beating me in my own home, and sending me to Prison, Held without Bail.
I am not copping out to let some bad apples make a mockery of me and my rights. Let alone the rights of The Card that so many have fought so tirelessly for.
Am I right, or wrong?

Am I right, or wrong?

100% right !!

If you have the money, file a lawsuit against these fucks ASAP !!

Your ONLY "bargaining" chip !!

Do one in state court, and one in federal court !! Bang their fricken heads together and ask if they have met yet ??

It works on da streets don't it ?? :)

Glad to hear your doing OK today..

Time to teach the law enforcer what the law is !! Since they can't read English anymore and speak a foreign language.

So did this court lawyer show the court the words in the law that you have to many patients ??

NOPE !! Cause it don't exist.. and if it did, rotation is only normal . :p

I also would like to stress, this is not about medical cannabis it is about child custody. Once them charges get posted against you as guilty in any way shape or form.. Your ex-wife comes in and files for the children.

You get charged with child endangerment or some stupid bullshit again.

This is about your children brother..

Fuck tards they are !!

Looking in from the outside sure tells the story here..

Not NO But HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will come around. A year max probation if that. Well you will get ya for the Asault. Hopefully they will drop the herb charges. Keep fighting is all I can say. Thats a 'LONG TAIL' 4-5 years. Hell armed robbers get off on first offences. Makes you a 'BAD' man huh? GL Winger Keepem Green

§ 21-28.6-4 Protections for the medical use of marijuana. (a) A qualifying patient who has in his or her possession a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner,

(c) A primary caregiver, who has in his or her possession, a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to, civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marijuana; provided, that the primary caregiver possesses an amount of marijuana which does not exceed twelve (12) mature marijuana plants and two and one-half (2.5) ounces of usable marijuana for each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process.

§ 21-28.6-3 Definitions.
(9) "Primary caregiver" means either a natural person who is at least twenty-one (21) years old or a compassion center. Unless the primary caregiver is a compassion center, a natural primary caregiver may assist no more than five (5) qualifying patients with their medical use of marijuana.

The question is how many patients did you "assist" at any one time ?

Does a patients card registered to you qualify as assisting said patient even when said patient does not get any meds from you even though you are in the registry system being over 5 .

Is it the unused card or the transfer of usable meds which is the threshold ?

Now I understand better the legal theory of why they haven't dismissed the case yet..

If your facing 4-5 years.. jury is your only option if your not plea bargaining.

I would still file suit though to toll the statute of limitations. The case should be stayed till resolution of your criminal case.

What a nightmare.

Am I right, or wrong?

100% right !!

If you have the money, file a lawsuit against these fucks ASAP !!

Your ONLY "bargaining" chip !!

Do one in state court, and one in federal court !! Bang their fricken heads together and ask if they have met yet ??

It works on da streets don't it ?? :)

Glad to hear your doing OK today..

Time to teach the law enforcer what the law is !! Since they can't read English anymore and speak a foreign language.

So did this court lawyer show the court the words in the law that you have to many patients ??

NOPE !! Cause it don't exist.. and if it did, rotation is only normal . :p

I also would like to stress, this is not about medical cannabis it is about child custody. Once them charges get posted against you as guilty in any way shape or form.. Your ex-wife comes in and files for the children.

You get charged with child endangerment or some stupid bullshit again.

This is about your children brother..

Fuck tards they are !!

Looking in from the outside sure tells the story here..

:thanks: brother, this made me smile!!:D

Not NO But HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will come around. A year max probation if that. Well you will get ya for the Asault. Hopefully they will drop the herb charges. Keep fighting is all I can say. Thats a 'LONG TAIL' 4-5 years. Hell armed robbers get off on first offences. Makes you a 'BAD' man huh? GL Winger Keepem Green

They lied about the assault, and every charge the reason they did is my ex had them amped I was hurting or endangering my children after 4yrs in Divorce Court. I was arrested 45 Days after obtaining my final Divorce papers. The max sentence for any Misdemeanor in RI is one year so that aint no deal especially when I was jumped, attacked, beaten, kicked, threatened with broken bones and I had a witness listening on the Telephone who is 25yrs a RI Official whom is my best friend.
Yes caliwood thanks my friend
Big Man yeah, fuck that

Dirty cops pulling over your guests/patients...that just goes to show they are desperate. I admire you for standing up for your rights against bully cops.
"thankyou: I called the Mayor but his Secretary said he was out I made her write down the message to let them know there is a pattern of illegal activity on the part of the Police harassing MMJ Patients. She said to call the Chief of Police to which I replied me calling the Police to complain, yeah right thats like throwing stones at the Prison asking to come inside and stay. I informed her that this is the Mayors Job to assist when Police are out of control putting the city or Town in danger of lawsuits or imminent harm to its citenzry. She wrote the message and I have had no response.

§ 21-28.6-4 Protections for the medical use of marijuana. (a) A qualifying patient who has in his or her possession a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner,

(c) A primary caregiver, who has in his or her possession, a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to, civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marijuana; provided, that the primary caregiver possesses an amount of marijuana which does not exceed twelve (12) mature marijuana plants and two and one-half (2.5) ounces of usable marijuana for each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process.

§ 21-28.6-3 Definitions.
(9) "Primary caregiver" means either a natural person who is at least twenty-one (21) years old or a compassion center. Unless the primary caregiver is a compassion center, a natural primary caregiver may assist no more than five (5) qualifying patients with their medical use of marijuana.

The question is how many patients did you "assist" at any one time ?

Does a patients card registered to you qualify as assisting said patient even when said patient does not get any meds from you even though you are in the registry system being over 5 .

Is it the unused card or the transfer of usable meds which is the threshold ?

Now I understand better the legal theory of why they haven't dismissed the case yet..

If your facing 4-5 years.. jury is your only option if your not plea bargaining.

I would still file suit though to toll the statute of limitations. The case should be stayed till resolution of your criminal case.

What a nightmare.

I keep saying this but the 4-5 yrs is Suspended with Supervised Probation this only shows the weakness of the case. A felony is a Felony and I did not commit one me signing that plea would be a lie and disservice to myself, my children, and family. I did nothing wrong!!

Imagine you are Driving and get pulled over you show your License to Operate and are summarilly beaten, kicked, arrested, denied Medical Attention (Rescue Squad and or Hospital). denied access to my Attorney, sent to Prison, placed in Isolation in Prison for 25 Days then another 20 days and nights in population with all kinds of people. All this while you are legit. Would you suffer more Probation, Fines, Penalties, and future arrests to stop the bs. Fuck NO I am on this bitch til she is singing it's over then go from there.
PEACE :Namaste:

She said to call the Chief of Police to which I replied me calling the Police to complain, yeah right thats like throwing stones at the Prison asking to come inside and stay. I informed her that this is the Mayors Job to assist when Police are out of control putting the city or Town in danger of lawsuits or imminent harm to its citenzry. She wrote the message and I have had no response.

Next time, type it in, print it out, and mail it registered/certified "return receipt requested." If for no other reason, it'll serve as proof that you made an earnest effort to communicate with their boss' boss - which might be helpful at the civil trial you will (or better yet, have) file(d).

BtW, in many states if your complaint is against the city and/or county LEO, you can work with the state police. LEO communities being what they are, it doesn't always help - but occasionally, it does.

Proud of you for saying, "No deal," bro. Some undoubtedly would have been worn down enough to just take the "deal," thinking that they were getting off ye olde hook. Not realizing that in many respects a conviction is a conviction... that'd follow them around for years. Bit rough having to disclose it on a resume. Not to mention that a few medicinal cannabis use states probably disallow - for caregiver status at least, if not completely - an applicant with recent felony convictions. Especially when they are "drugs related." Imagine the scenario where whatever bureaucratic department that deals with it sees that a person who was a licensed patient and caregiver gets convicted in a way that is related to it "in the eyes of the law." A person might end up getting labeled as someone who was defrauding the system.

The only good ending to this is the one in which you are completely exonerated of all charges. At least everything other than the resisting crap. That can be tricky - I knew a guy about 20 years ago who's only "resisting" consisted of covering the back of his head (he was already on the ground) with his arm so the nightstick didn't split his skull. The original charge was bogus - but he still stood for the resisting charge. The two cops that dribbled him off the parking lot keyed the mic at the right moments - surprisingly, when LEO comes over the radio stating the person is actively resisting and becoming a handful, a few screams can actually help LEO out - and the transmissions were recorded/logged as a matter of general policy.

I don't dislike all LEO. I just wish that even the reasonably decent & honest ones' first instinct wasn't to "help a brother out." That's probably screwed as many victims I mean arrestees as the existence of outright corrupt LEOs have.

Comment the uploader dubbed on the end: "You think following the rules will buy you a nice life - even if the rules will make you a slave."

The Arrogance of Authority

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an old rancher.

He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."
The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!"
Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher.
"See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land!! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear......do you understand?!!"
11470.jpg

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......
21053.jpg

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your BADGE........!!"

Thermal imaging conducted by the police is how they seen what your patients had in the dark on a dead end road.

I had no idea your state allows such unconstitutional searches of peoples homes and businesses.

Lawyers should have this shut down, unless they are actually part of the problem not arguing shit right for food on the table.. here on da west coast that shit is illegal as fuck !!

Google thermal imaging ..

Here is a case which shows this is true fact of such use. YIKES !!
Error <-- that is not an error, it is the url for some reason..
STATE OF RHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS
seedling plants, various equipment associated with the cultivation of marijuana, 68 grams of marijuana, 14.3 grams of hashish, and 13 assorted …
https://www.courts.ri.gov/Courts/SuperiorCourt/DecisionsOrders/09-0305.pdf - 47KB - 5/26/2011

Thanks for the support TS, I do not want to take any plea and will only be satisfied with a Dismissal, or Accquittal.
BTW I love Triumph saw them a few times great song thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom