Busted

Funny shit bsemaj, I would pay to see that cop running from the Bull instead of always dishing it out.

I suggest being a bull then my friend.. :Namaste:

The mmj laws clearly say , don't go into that field over yonder.. it is off limits..

And of coarse whom answers the same way that dea guy above answered ?

Prolly them idiots which came into your home...

One love -

By the way, Wa. State just had a case like yours go through the appeal process :

Washington State Courts - Opinions

Do you want the briefs for this case ??

Here they are:

Washington State Courts - Search
1. 40624-1 - State of Washington, Respondent v. GB Brown, Appellant
Appellant's Brief This is an Adobe Acrobat document
with authorization to be his medical marijuana provider according to the statute, he in fact - that is Mr. Brewster never did receive marijuana from GB Brown." RP, 5. Regarding the issue of whether Mr. Brown made contradictory statements to Sergeant Rudloff, Mr. Brown argued, "I think
2. 40624-1 - State of Washington, Respondent v. GB Brown, Appellant
Reply Brief This is an Adobe Acrobat document
On November 9, 2010, I sent a copy, postage prepaid, of the MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR THE FILING OF THE REPLY BRIEF, and the REPLY BRIEF, to Mr. GB Brown, 4255 Lacey Blvd. SE, Lacey, WA 98503. Dated this 9 th day of November, 2010. Thomas E. Weaver WSBA#22488 Attorney for Defendant
3. 40624-1 - State of Washington, Respondent v. GB Brown, Appellant
Respondent's Brief This is an Adobe Acrobat document
Rudloff's report (incorporated per the stipulation of the defendant), he describes the following conversation with Mr. Brown on August 21, 2009: "After making all my observations to GB, he admitted that he was nervous because he did in fact have several ounces of Marijuana product

Keeping in mind, wa. has the language of one patient at any one time.. ignore that part. And insert 5 patients at any one time for your state..

Hey wingman, the court cut the link just after I posted it.. if you want the pdf of them email me and I will send you a copy..

OK wingman, cough up that winning lottery ticket brother.. we all now know you bought that from the station in newport.. :)

OK wingman, cough up that winning lottery ticket brother.. we all now know you bought that from the station in newport.. :)

I wish!! LOL The winning powerball ticket was sold in Newport RI, a seaside community that has been home to the world's extremely wealthy over the years. I do hope someone who truely needs the money bought the ticket and it helps to change the lives of many for the better. I am still reading the appeal and will let you know if there is something that will help. Thanks my friend you truely are a great friend and legal beagle!:bravo:

Hey wingman just wanted to let you know I'm following along and sending you good vibes. Can't offer much advice or anything other than stay strong and keep yur chin up. :peace:

:thanks:BCBudd, I appreciatte the support. COOL screen name.

so when is your court date?

The 27th of Feb, 2012, @ RI. Superior Court, 250 Benefit Street Providence RI 02903

So I guess I should put up a grow Journal, despite my atty asking me not to be all over MMJ Forums before Trial. (as anything I write can be used against me at Trial). I believe :420: is THE SAFEST and Most secure MMJ Site on the web, because of it's Staff and Members. I just don't think he understands the level of Integrity here and that :420: is not a site that trades genetics or encourages anyone or anything illegal. I KNOW what we are about so I am back and screw it let them use everything I post, my trial will last 6 months. LOL
:thanks: ALL!!:)

What's up guys? I spoke to Wingman today, he sends many thanks to all of you guys for showing support. Both sides were unable to come to a deal.(I can't blame him, I wouldn't cop to a conviction for something I was doing legally either.) He will be going to trial, jury selection will start in early June. I'll let everyone know whats going on as it gets closer to then. hopefully he can get back online soon and let everyone know whats up.

:peace:

My thoughts are with you Wingman, yours were the first posts I read and introduced me to this site. Cops lie and cheat with no repercussions, I was arrested and sent to the cranston hilton for 3 days when along came the local detective to read me my rights that they neglected to do and then crossed out the actual date i signed and wrote in the date of arrest. Cause for immediate dissmisal but they just said I lied and the judge sent me away. it looks like 20 yrs hasn't changed a thing in the "State of Corruption"( still have that on a hat from the 80's).
we pary justice will prevail in you case.:peace::cheer:

best of luck. How did they discover your grow, was it from being licensed with the state?

Wingman420.......hope everything has worked out for u, please let us know if ur doing ok........

HEY EVERYONE! Wingman420 would really like you all to know he's been doing okay lately BUT he's going to trial June 18th (2012 this year) and wishes everyone here well & the best with his 420% support as always!

Visit and give him the 420% support back that he's had with us! He's fighting for our Medical Rights there too.

Address: 250 Benefit Street, Providence, RI (Rhode Island, zip 02903)

Law Clerks Department #: (401) 222-6536

zhummingsig.jpg

Been busy and havn't logged in for a while. Will say a prayer on June 18.

Best Luck to you Winger. I don't know about your case but I feel for ya. I know I got busted back in what 91 or something. It was the second year Cali had MMJ. Cops raided my grow because I had messed up. moved and didn't reg as a drug offender from another county. Hell I didn't know I had to, but they used that as reason to search and seize 16 lites I had and all the acc that go with it. Funny later I was doing a year for the case and in a evidence yard there sat all my hoods. And the ballast rails ect where in a shed. I watch them burn the weed they conficasted from my house. Alot of weed. I had a card just had afew to many plants. They were going to be actioned off to someone else to grow with. Sad. But stick to your guns and take it to the BOX if you think a jury trial will help. Make it as costly as you possibly can, if you are able. If everyone who got popped for herbs took their cases all the way to trial instead of copping out on plea's something wood have to give. Court System wood be so backed up people wood get tired of all the extra expense of the court costs. Once more GL Sorry been awhile since I been here and I'm no way caught up with the facts here. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom