Cal mag deficiency?

Kj98

420 Member
D0FB47E2-F24C-4EAD-AFDB-FC8C3C8BD6B1.jpeg

Came back from a weekend trip to this, not to concerned was just curious if this looks like cal mag deficiency to you guys?

All my plants are in natures living soil, not the super soil method, just watering with 5.9-6.1 ph water out the sink, hit it with recharge and fish sh*t one time.

Agree with @Roy Growin, check the underside of the leaf with a loop, looks more like mite or possibly, thrip damage than a calmag issue. Check the surrounding leaves too!
Welcome to 420 @Kj98

Deficiency usually displays as more general yellowing or slight blotches on the leaves
Those look more like like pin pricks and confined to one leaf
I'd cut off that leaf and have a close look at the undersides of the leaves for mites - you can't be too careful with those horrors
thanks! Appreciate the help! Ya that’s the only leaf I see with it so I’ll check under it thanks!

Thank you!
Welcome to 420 @Kj98

Deficiency usually displays as more general yellowing or slight blotches on the leaves
Those look more like like pin pricks and confined to one leaf
I'd cut off that leaf and have a close look at the undersides of the leaves for mites - you can't be too careful with those horrors
You were right! Saw the little guy in my loupe! And suggestions how to get rid of them and prevent them in the future?

Thought so
Cut of any adjacent leaves with any pin pricks and burn them
Check the plant thoroughly and regularly
If you find more, you may have to resort to SNS but it doesn't look too bad at the moment, you might have caught them just in time
They thrive in hot, dry environments so upping the humidity will make your place less inviting

Thought so
Cut of any adjacent leaves with any pin pricks and burn them
Check the plant thoroughly and regularly
If you find more, you may have to resort to SNS but it doesn't look too bad at the moment, you might have caught them just in time
They thrive in hot, dry environments so upping the humidity will make your place less inviting
Sounds good thanks a lot!

Sounds good thanks a lot!
So sns? Is that organic? I know some of the insecticides your not suppose to use in flower or so but I have autos transitioning into flower right now, what’s the safest insecticide for me to use

So sns? Is that organic? I know some of the insecticides your not suppose to use in flower or so but I have autos transitioning into flower right now, what’s the safest insecticide for me to use
@Sierra Natural Science have something specific I think
They are 420 sponsors, you could ask them - I'm UK so never tried it but most folk here rate it

Came back from a weekend trip to this, not to concerned was just curious if this looks like cal mag deficiency to you guys?
It is possible. Since you were gone for a weekend trip the problem just started.

Probably too late but if you wait a couple of days and those larger orangish-yellow splotches get larger it will be easier to figure out the problem.

It could also be two problems, one is the splotches on the leaves and the other is the pinprick markings.

Back
Top Bottom