Cali Connection - Grape OG - 1000W HPS

Back from the work. The ocean was lovely, as usual. Day #something of flower lol

Grape-OG-6-5.jpg

VKBC-6-5.jpg

Damn it's good to have you back. :laughtwo: Teach me that casual attitude. Sometimes I hate the keeping track of.

They look like they survived. I bet it feels great to stick your head in there the first time back. How long's it take you to get to the tent? Lol!

Damn it's good to have you back. :laughtwo: Teach me that casual attitude. Sometimes I hate the keeping track of.

They look like they survived. I bet it feels great to stick your head in there the first time back. How long's it take you to get to the tent? Lol!

Thank ya, ma'am. It's nice to be back. There's not really much to teach, I'm just a super laid back guy who loves to joke around. (shame that most people take everything they hear/read to heart as hard as they do, though.)

They survived, but I'm going to up the nute strength a little bit, or just give them a round of grow, as the new growth is showing a nitrogen def, that's starting. Both, Blue Cheese & Vanilla Kush have really filled in nicely. I think this is going to be a decent sized harvest, with great flavors.

I plan on running 1 of each clone as a mother & veg the rest for a while & then onto another round of flavorful things.

It's got to smell delicious in there.

I spent the day tearing down my grow to replace a 2x2 with a 4x4. I needed the headroom for flowering. I won a Budmaster GOD this year and it was bleaching the hell out of my plants. The 2x2 was only 5'. I knew it was gonna be a problem when I set it up. The bleaching made me mad at myself, so I reset.

Now I have room for a small cloner. I haven't yet cloned successfully, but I haven't given it my best effort so that's not surprising.

I don't recall ever asking, how long have you been growing?

It's got to smell delicious in there.

I spent the day tearing down my grow to replace a 2x2 with a 4x4. I needed the headroom for flowering. I won a Budmaster GOD this year and it was bleaching the hell out of my plants. The 2x2 was only 5'. I knew it was gonna be a problem when I set it up. The bleaching made me mad at myself, so I reset.

Now I have room for a small cloner. I haven't yet cloned successfully, but I haven't given it my best effort so that's not surprising.

I don't recall ever asking, how long have you been growing?

It's definitely getting that "loud" smell, to say the least lol. That's why you should switch to HPS, again lmao. I suggest an aeroponic cloner, like I use. I love it. It's foolproof, very very easy to use & the clones are 85%+ success rate. More room is always good. I wouldn't mind a small garage (25x25x25) to set up a full fledged operations lmao

About 2 1/2 years now. I started outdoors, and although it didn't go as well as I was hoping.....for my first grow, it hooked me to say the least. I now have a bunch of beautiful flowers & I'm going to graft a Japanese Maple, soon. I want to do a nice garden & I have really been thinking about a greenhouse. One big enough to put 50 bigger sized plants in there without a problem at all.

Thank you. I saved it in my camera roll. Breathtaking.

I hear ya on the garage. Lol I keep having to talk myself out of turning my bedroom into a full-out growspace. I mean, I only sleep in there and it's only 5 hours a day, so why not set up a bedroll in the living room and use the bedroom to grow? :laughtwo: Yeah, I love to dream. I rent. Not gonna happen. I get inspected once a year, and tearing the grow tents down is one thing. Tearing a grow room down, now that's a completely different matter.

One of our members built himself a space with 20' ceilings to give himself the headroom for sativas. What a space that was.

I stopped to thank you for the panoramic photo. I installed it as my lock screen wallpaper on the iPad, and every time I click it on and that pops up I gasp in amazement and smile in gratitude. :hug: :love:

Thank you. I saved it in my camera roll. Breathtaking.

I hear ya on the garage. Lol I keep having to talk myself out of turning my bedroom into a full-out growspace. I mean, I only sleep in there and it's only 5 hours a day, so why not set up a bedroll in the living room and use the bedroom to grow? :laughtwo: Yeah, I love to dream. I rent. Not gonna happen. I get inspected once a year, and tearing the grow tents down is one thing. Tearing a grow room down, now that's a completely different matter.

One of our members built himself a space with 20' ceilings to give himself the headroom for sativas. What a space that was.

I stopped to thank you for the panoramic photo. I installed it as my lock screen wallpaper on the iPad, and every time I click it on and that pops up I gasp in amazement and smile in gratitude. :hug: :love:

It would be a pain in the ass tearing everything down. Why rent? Unless, it's rent to own. No sense in paying someone money on something that will never be yours. That's insanity. You need some dick to clear your head, or something :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I don't give a damn if I had 30' ceilings, I would still never grow a true sativa inside, or outside for that matter. I refuse to flower a plant for 3+ months for a bunch of fluffy ass shit, fuck that lol.

I'm glad you liked it that much :high-five: I love my job, I get paid to see shit that you land-locked folks never will. It's a humbling experience to look around and realize you're a really really small fish, in a big damn pond. I LOVE it.

How timely. I laid down around 11 or so and now I'm wide awake just in time to catch this. :laughtwo:

First off, I've owned, and you never really own. I live in Allegheny County, PA, where tax values are so inflated that you're almost crazy to own. Not really, but it often feels like that. I'm on my own now, so renting is a better option. There are definite risks, but I lost one house in this crazy economy. There are risks to ownership too.

I'm not adverse to the idea of owning again, just not now.

I don't grow much airy shit. Lighting helps that. Although..... My Dark Devil auto always turns out airy, but it's borderline hallucinogenic, so I'm ok with airy. Those airy buds kick some serious ass. :laughtwo:

I can only imagine that sense of wonder you feel out there on the open sea, but I get a tiny taste of it when I open my IPad, and for that I have you to thank. :hug:

How timely. I laid down around 11 or so and now I'm wide awake just in time to catch this. :laughtwo:

First off, I've owned, and you never really own. I live in Allegheny County, PA, where tax values are so inflated that you're almost crazy to own. Not really, but it often feels like that. I'm on my own now, so renting is a better option. There are definite risks, but I lost one house in this crazy economy. There are risks to ownership too.

I'm not adverse to the idea of owning again, just not now.

I don't grow much airy shit. Lighting helps that. Although..... My Dark Devil auto always turns out airy, but it's borderline hallucinogenic, so I'm ok with airy. Those airy buds kick some serious ass. :laughtwo:

I can only imagine that sense of wonder you feel out there on the open sea, but I get a tiny taste of it when I open my IPad, and for that I have you to thank. :hug:

Within everything you do, there are risks. I understand you entirely & get your point. It's just something I've always refused to do, fuck that. The economy didn't hit us too hard when it sank around here. People everywhere still want good seafood regardless lol.

Well, generally, sativa's are more predominantly fluffy(er) than those good rock hard resinous indicias :trance::trance:

I am a slave to the sea. I love it

I only have 3 more clones left to root (more than they already are) until they get transplanted, and I think that'll be like #10 or #12 clones. Like an idiot, I didn't label any of them. I'll still be able to tell what they are, they're all 3 totally different looking, etc. I wonder how much this run will yield. Just a single watt 1k

If you can easily identify them there's really no reason to label them, so you weren't an idiot after all, were you? :battingeyelashes:

Slow moving around these parts, except Blue Cheese. I really need to stake them at least once more. The lush canopy on the Vanilla Kush is just crazy. It's such a round/bushy plant, to only be like 20 inches tall lol. I could be crazy, but I'm 90% sure I seen some purple coming on the fan leaves on the Grape(not pictured in this post lol). I'm excited about that

VKBC-6-12.jpg

More cell phone (unedited) shots

Grape isn't happy today, not sure what her deal is :laughtwo: I moved them, once again. I think she's not happy because of the AC that was constantly coming very close to her. That should be the problem.
Grape-OG-6-12.jpg

group-6-12.jpg

*20 inches, round about, from the top of the soil to the top of the plant.
vk-height.jpg

*What I mean when I said this plant needs to be staked up, again.
VK-Inner-6-12.jpg

Vanilla fan leaf. Bigger than the picture makes it look. I love happy fans. That's one of the oldest leaves that was on the plant :laughtwo: #advancednutrients in veg, #dutchmaster in flower. I should be receiving my "Monsta Bud" (PK Booster) here this week.
leaf65.jpg

One of the things that draws me to cannabis is the linear quality of the entire plant, leaves in particular. I'm like you, and hope to have big, healthy leaves all the way to the end. I burn too many with my drive to get the CFLs right up inside the plant, but they usually survive and grow more potent. Still, I'm not proud of the damage. :straightface:

That Vanilla Kush is a thing of beauty. You have a good eye for the glamour shot. I find myself doing a lot of gasping at your placement and lighting.

I get excited to see color beginning to peek through. Yours is supposed to get purple, isn't it? A function of genetics and not necessarily environmental changes?

I'm really bad at estimating harvest weights. I thought I was getting two ounces off my last Dark Devil Auto and I got four instead. :laughtwo: If you're gonna screw up the estimate make it that way, huh? Lol!

One of the things that draws me to cannabis is the linear quality of the entire plant, leaves in particular. I'm like you, and hope to have big, healthy leaves all the way to the end. I burn too many with my drive to get the CFLs right up inside the plant, but they usually survive and grow more potent. Still, I'm not proud of the damage. :straightface:

That Vanilla Kush is a thing of beauty. You have a good eye for the glamour shot. I find myself doing a lot of gasping at your placement and lighting.

I get excited to see color beginning to peek through. Yours is supposed to get purple, isn't it? A function of genetics and not necessarily environmental changes?

I'm really bad at estimating harvest weights. I thought I was getting two ounces off my last Dark Devil Auto and I got four instead. :laughtwo: If you're gonna screw up the estimate make it that way, huh? Lol!

I love the plant itself, how it looks, grows, smells, etc. It's just an all around beautiful plant & tough as fuck. I have to get another phone, I've been looking for ones w/ 20+ mp cameras, because I love to take pictures (when they're good).

No, I don't think the VK is supposed to turn purple at all. I don't see why it would, the temps are fine, the water temp is perfect even mixing nutrients lol.

I think this will be a good harvest, although; it's coming along slowwwwwwwwww as fuck :straightface: grow faster, goddamnet.

Grape OG (good sized plant, eh?) 1/4 turn, per day. 10 mL Dutchmaster Gold Flower A/B p/Liter
Grape-OG-6-18.jpg

Vanilla Kush bottom - 7.5 mL Gold Flower A/B p/Liter
Blue Cheese top - 7.5 mL Gold Flower A/B p/Liter (the fastest one out the bunch) and we know it'll be 8/10 at the very least. i love this strain
BCVK-6-18.jpg

Some clones I'm going to veg out for a while :thumb:
6-18.jpg

OH SN.............. Every cultivator quickly develops their own style of photographing their charges. I'm really drawn to yours. Whew! They cause a deep response unlike any others, excepting Weaselcracker and bobrown14, come to think of it. Your coloration strikes a particularly responsive chord. Let me go back and look again. I'll have to give you reps for these.

"Grow faster". :laughtwo: That it could be that easy. I had my grow compromised and had to start from scratch. New seed in the ground today. I'm a hard woman to slow down. I'll be trying to stick to fast-running autos for a while.

We used to have a wall mural in our bedroom, a shot into a forest of the northeast, likely Pennsylvania from the looks of the vegetation, abloom with a springtime explosion of massive rhododendron bushes.

Looking over your pictures I was suddenly struck with the idea of a wall in the house that was a look into a lush cannabis garden in full bloom. Big, gorgeous fans spread out around dense, falling over colas under natural sunlight. A sweet outdoor garden, right beyond the kitchen door, next to the lavender bushes.

Yeah, I'm pretty high. Those BioBomb brownies I make kick butt. :laughtwo:

OH SN.............. Every cultivator quickly develops their own style of photographing their charges. I'm really drawn to yours. Whew! They cause a deep response unlike any others, excepting Weaselcracker and bobrown14, come to think of it. Your coloration strikes a particularly responsive chord. Let me go back and look again. I'll have to give you reps for these.

"Grow faster". :laughtwo: That it could be that easy. I had my grow compromised and had to start from scratch. New seed in the ground today. I'm a hard woman to slow down. I'll be trying to stick to fast-running autos for a while.

If I could get the pictures off my other phone, you would be in love for real. I had so many good ones. I love taking pictures.

Here's some droopy plant pics (missed a watering, they'll be fine lol) - they're probably perked back up by now. (still waiting on them to grow faster) - i'm about to start adding in monsta bud also........still waiting on things to grow faster. this harvest cannot come fast enough. :high-five:
BCVK-6-20.jpg

all-6-20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom