Cali Connection - Grape OG - 1000W HPS

Not sure what the deal w/ that leaf is. Oh well, fuck it. Plenty of clones in there, still 2+ weeks of veg left.
Grape_OG-5-17.jpg

Lower branch of an Alien x Triangle
Alien_Closeup-5-17.jpg

I love your attitude SN. "Awww f**k it!" :laughtwo: I wouldn't get concerned about one leaf either. It happens.

Ladies/Gentlemen, here's what we've got now. No more autoflowers for a long while :laughtwo::blalol:

What I did get from them was actually really good looking flower. I'll post pictures when they dry out, etc. The tester bud I took at day 56 of flower.....well, it has me pretty damn stoned

Breeder: Mephisto Genetics
Strain: AxT (Alien OG x Triangle Kush) - Auto
Comments:
I'll post pictures when they dry out, etc. The tester bud I took at day 56 of flower.....well, it has me pretty damn stoned :smokin::smokin::lot-o-toke: Very nice sticky dense buds. I've never heard anything bad about Mephisto hardly anywhere, if at all. I don't normally mess with Cannabis RUderalis, but "The Vault" was nice enough to do another tester bean give-away, so I figured I would give it a shot. I will say that all of the Mephisto plants were quality sticky and just dense nugs.
Would I grow more: Absolutely, I would love a 30 pack of these to run in 15g pots :thumb: :thumb:

I also have their Heisenberg drying out. It's just as, if not frostier than either one of the AxT's.

What I have been waiting for, a room full of just photo's lol. Today (5/19), they got flipped to 12/12 as it's exactly 2 months of veg time & the auto's are hanging.
Grape OG (Grape Romulan x Tahoe OG) I know I keep saying it over & over, but this strain has no other choice but to be some fucking fire.
Grape_OG-5-19.jpg

Grape_OG-5-19_1_.jpg

Buddha's Blue Cheese (Blueberry x UK Cheese) & Vanilla Kush (Kashmir Hash Plant X Kush)
BCVK-5-19.jpg

Also, I now have these sitting in my garage storage room :icon_cool:bitingnails: I'm going to use these for a Grape OG cutting & Blueberry x Ghost OG seedling. I anticipate good things....I hope. What I am going to do here eventually (not that long from now lol) is add 2 more buckets & a central reservoir & let it do it's thing. I love Pro Mix for an indoor medium. It's what I've been using, and will still probably always use....It's just a pain in the ass hand flushing, when there are "better" alternatives w/ "better" results. *Notice the asteriks lol. :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:
buckets.png

I try to take the best pictures I can when the lights are on lol. See you for now

Gotta love your choice of language, ".... no other choice but to be ...." :laughtwo: You're so damned refreshing. My autos always end up going two and a half to three months, but then if I needed the space they could all have been taken earlier. Smart move on your part. I know, I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know SN. :laughtwo: I keep trying to do a straight auto grow again, but I like my photos too much to let them go.

Congrats on a decent and potent harvest. Think of how much more potent it'll be when it's cured. I'll be interested on your take of the Heisenberg. I almost bought that one.

Enjoy the buzz. :passitleft: I'm enjoying mine. Lol!

Gotta love your choice of language, ".... no other choice but to be ...." :laughtwo: You're so damned refreshing. My autos always end up going two and a half to three months, but then if I needed the space they could all have been taken earlier. Smart move on your part. I know, I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know SN. :laughtwo: I keep trying to do a straight auto grow again, but I like my photos too much to let them go.

Congrats on a decent and potent harvest. Think of how much more potent it'll be when it's cured. I'll be interested on your take of the Heisenberg. I almost bought that one.

Enjoy the buzz. :passitleft: I'm enjoying mine. Lol!

I'm different, I guess lol. I rolled a joint of it earlier, I was super baked for a while. It's good shit & frosty. (Alien). I've got 2 more seeds of it, if you want them. I would seriously run 30 auto's in 15 gallons for fun. The people who let the "autoflower" part scare them away, they're crazy. The Heisenberg is also really frosty.

I'm going to try the Boveda 62 packs from day #1 curing, this time. I've always done it the old fashioned way. I've heard about the packs practically killing the smell of the flower...that's disappointing.

Should I scrog the Blue Cheese & Vanilla Kush while I still can? lmao:bongrip:

I'm different, I guess lol. I rolled a joint of it earlier, I was super baked for a while. It's good shit & frosty. (Alien). I've got 2 more seeds of it, if you want them. I would seriously run 30 auto's in 15 gallons for fun. The people who let the "autoflower" part scare them away, they're crazy. The Heisenberg is also really frosty.

I'm going to try the Boveda 62 packs from day #1 curing, this time. I've always done it the old fashioned way. I've heard about the packs practically killing the smell of the flower...that's disappointing.

Should I scrog the Blue Cheese & Vanilla Kush while I still can? lmao:bongrip:

If I have a vote I say scrog that baby. :laughtwo: I won a scrog kit with MOTY and it'll fill one of my tents, so it's a matter of having a plant I want to take the whole tent. I guess I could do two of them under it, couldn't I? For some reason, this is the first time I considered this. :laughtwo: In many respects I'm still very new to this game. The more scrog grows I can watch before I start my own the better.

The Alien sounds enticing. Potentially 28% THC - OMG!!! Right up my alley. This one should definately be on my short list. Autos aren't what they used to be. The Autoflowering Network saw to that. Those guys are awesome and if I wasn't so vested emotionally here I'd likely be there with Atrain or on the LOS site with my original mentor. This is my home, obviously. Just passed 17,000 posts. Lol! I think I'm here to stay.

No other site has the info on CCO we do, and that alone will keep me here. Plus you guys are such delightful company. :battingeyelashes: :love:

If I have a vote I say scrog that baby. :laughtwo: I won a scrog kit with MOTY and it'll fill one of my tents, so it's a matter of having a plant I want to take the whole tent. I guess I could do two of them under it, couldn't I? For some reason, this is the first time I considered this. :laughtwo: In many respects I'm still very new to this game. The more scrog grows I can watch before I start my own the better.

The Alien sounds enticing. Potentially 28% THC - OMG!!! Right up my alley. This one should definately be on my short list. Autos aren't what they used to be. The Autoflowering Network saw to that. Those guys are awesome and if I wasn't so vested emotionally here I'd likely be there with Atrain or on the LOS site with my original mentor. This is my home, obviously. Just passed 17,000 posts. Lol! I think I'm here to stay.

No other site has the info on CCO we do, and that alone will keep me here. Plus you guys are such delightful company. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I want to, but for right this minute, it'll be ok. These seeds keep growing 2x tap root's. First time for everything lol.
The alien so far the high is really amazing. Super sticky stuff, the aroma is nice & as far as the plant, if I'm not mistaken this is one of the phenos. It was an all around nice plant. I have nothing bad to say about it, besides the obvious. I'll let you know more once it cures for a little bit.
a30a06c60ebea8abaca970d4fe684c2d.jpg

& here's a good picture (i think it is lol) if anyone wants a phone screen background. it's perfect.
hlAK7ej.jpg

So, out of the 11 seeds I paid for. 5 BB x Ghost, 6x SFV OG, none of them popped. I think I should be contacting Herbies lol. $120 for disappointment. #thanksJesus

I really should of scrogged them for about another month & then flipped lol
Canopy-5-26.jpg

This is THE seed I was talking about that popped lol
Candy-5-26.jpg

Blue Cheese
BC-5-26.jpg

So, out of the 11 seeds I paid for. 5 BB x Ghost, 6x SFV OG, none of them popped. I think I should be contacting Herbies lol. $120 for disappointment. #thanksJesus

Absolutely. The rules are you must refer to your "collection" failing to meet your standards. No mention of germination failure. They'll know your intent and will do their best to accommodate. Be sure to reference your journal, where this is being watched to enjoy their cheerful resolution of your concerns. Obviously, we can assume you know how to maintain a "collection" of these valuable seeds. :battingeyelashes:

Absolutely. The rules are you must refer to your "collection" failing to meet your standards. No mention of germination failure. They'll know your intent and will do their best to accommodate. Be sure to reference your journal, where this is being watched to enjoy their cheerful resolution of your concerns. Obviously, we can assume you know how to maintain a "collection" of these valuable seeds. :battingeyelashes:
Oh well lol. No tears shed about it, at least they offered. That's more than some places.

6d6690b4a74f48a8703caedad355dcf8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom