Calidreaming's Back With LED Autos

calidreaming

So guys after a break of over a year iv again got sick of paying for cannabis. If the smoke was good it wouldn't even be that bad but what I'm buying is terrible. So I'm going to grow some more dank for myself. Previously I started with HPS ad most do. After a few years I jumped on the LED bandwagon. Buying into marshydro two series of lights. They were fantastic while they lasted. But both my lights barely made it past a year. So I went back to hps for my last grow. I really missed the LED style plants. Short and stocky and so easy to keep under control. So iv gone for a new LED iv went for a vipaspectra 900w panal. Again lower end of the market but I feel sure I can do something special with it. Would be great to find some of my old buddys here... rico.. spimp..jaga..jay..dp..LA..fish.. but please everyones welcome and dont be shy all input welcime.Well that's the background. I'll fire away now with the current setup

Dutch passion seeds
2x auto think different
3x auto colorado cookies
3x3x7 built in mylar lined cupboard
1x vipaspectra 900 LED panal
Carbon filter and fan dimmable
16 litre root nurse smart pots x5
Canna terra pro soil
Biobiz organic nuts + call mag
Lights will be ran 18/6 or 20/4 not decided yet

Today is day 3 from seed. All girls have just popped there heads above soil

So guys after a break of over a year iv again got sick of paying for cannabis. If the smoke was good it wouldn't even be that bad but what I'm buying is terrible. So I'm going to grow some more dank for myself. Previously I started with HPS ad most do. After a few years I jumped on the LED bandwagon. Buying into marshydro two series of lights. They were fantastic while they lasted. But both my lights barely made it past a year. So I went back to hps for my last grow. I really missed the LED style plants. Short and stocky and so easy to keep under control. So iv gone for a new LED iv went for a vipaspectra 900w panal. Again lower end of the market but I feel sure I can do something special with it. Would be great to find some of my old buddys here... rico.. spimp..jaga..jay..dp..LA..fish.. but please everyones welcome and dont be shy all input welcime.Well that's the background. I'll fire away now with the current setup

Dutch passion seeds
2x auto think different
3x auto colorado cookies
3x3x7 built in mylar lined cupboard
1x vipaspectra 900 LED panal
Carbon filter and fan dimmable
16 litre root nurse smart pots x5
Canna terra pro soil
Biobiz organic nuts + call mag
Lights will be ran 18/6 or 20/4 not decided yet

Today is day 3 from seed. All girls have just popped there heads above soil
So here's a couple from today. Nothing much to see here. Il not pop up many piks till the show really gets going

1.jpg
2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom