LordCaliban's 2nd Grow - Simple LED - Indoor Attic - Auto Anesthesia - 2016

They cover an auto plant no problem, I love my reflectors. It's made for Small grow setup and it works like a charm. Sorry for stepping, couldn't help but say how much I like them.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Yeah, for under $100 it's served me well. They have the 5W version for the same price now, I'm hoping to be able to get that one soon, or if I'm lucky spring for the next size up for better coverage for a 2 plant grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone. Could use a little advise here, got busy with getting a new job, passing the pee test (yay), and stuff with the kids so I haven't had time to update the last few weeks. She's still growing, however even with A/C being pumped into the attic, we've been pretty much under a heat wave and she's hit 110 degrees in the tent at times which I think is stunting her growth. The main cola is pretty frosty, has some amber trichs, a good majority of the fan leaves have fallen off or are in the process. There's some okay growth on a few of the other branches, then everything else is popcorn. She seems like I'll still have fun tasting her later, but given what you see on the pictures here, should I just keep watering and feeding hoping for a little more, or start the winddown process and let her dry out some then cut?

20160628_204553.jpg

20160628_204603.jpg

20160628_204613.jpg

20160628_204541.jpg

That kind of heat will definitely be slowing growth and accelerating transpiration causing more stress on the plant. Nothing short of portable ac unit sin the tent seems adequate for that amount of heat. Are all exhaust possibilities being used? Idk man, that's very hot is all I do know...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Exhaust still won't do too much now with the ambient temperature in the attic hitting over 120 degrees. It was just bad timing, but this was more of an experiement. The main cola is fairly dense and very sugary, there's a few other decent branches and the rest is all popcorn. I think she's going to be cut later this week and then I'll dry her in a cardboard box in a different room where the temps are normal. The grow was more to see the viability of the current setup and it was optimal for a while till the heatwave kicked in. I think near the end of summer or late fall I will try again. It's much easier to keep heat in and make optimal when it's colder outside over trying to overcome the heat in this sitauation. I'll posts again after cut and trim and of course a nice smoke report a little later. Thanks everyone for the help I recieved a long the way!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom