California Cotton Candy

this is by far one of the most amazing looking buds I have EVER seen.

going in my saved folder of buds of beauty!

good job Odin! But what else should we expect from a Northern Deity!

If it smoked half as good as it looked then you are .... as a kite! :yummy:

AWESOME!!!:yummy:

Love it!!!

I wish i had the oppurtunity to smoke some of this shit the best tasting ive ever had was some home grown og

Thank you all for the comments. :roorrip:

I just look forward to being able to strive towards results like this again in the near future. I miss outdoor growing so much.

Nice work Odin... Illegitimi non carborundum!

Those shots are absolutely beautiful... cheers!

Hahah, thank you Captain! Looking forward to seeing your impressive work again this year and know you won't dissapoint. ;)

You said you grew it. You said you weren't lying! The pics definitelee look authentic to me. N I want to believe that such god like mj plant genetics do exist... Therefore this is real!!!
Really great! Hope I can grow marvelous herbs like that! Heard n tried cotton candy kush but never tried some of that og cotton candy!

This is a Cotton Candy I grew last year from seed. California outdoor. Managed to pull 4 ounces off of one plant that was only about 4 feet tall with only 5 hours sunlight. Pretty happy with my results. Can only imagine if I had the sunlight to grow a 14 footer.... :smokin:

Couple weeks after flowering:

beautiful6.jpg

Couple weeks before harvest:

cc11.jpg

cc21.jpg

:smokin:

Iam so jealous

I'd like to see pictures without the LEDs....A white light would show the true colors.

No LEDs anywhere nearbye. These pictures were taken outdoors in natural light. Look at the background. Every once and a while some folks try and discredit these pictures, but I know there are plenty of people on this site that know the full color spectrum Cannabis is capable of. These were seed grown, outdoor Nor Cal plants. Cotton Candy is a rare but beautiful strain.

omg this is a dream to me! .. i am really into the color colorful aspect lol pretttyyyyy *drools

You said you grew it. You said you weren't lying! The pics definitelee look authentic to me. N I want to believe that such god like mj plant genetics do exist... Therefore this is real!!!
Really great! Hope I can grow marvelous herbs like that! Heard n tried cotton candy kush but never tried some of that og cotton candy!

As I said, it is rare. A lot of OG strains have been lost or dilluted in the last 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom