Can anyone I.D. this plant? Found seed

Wulves

Some of you might be familiar with this story, I found a seed in a bag of soil , I won't give the name of the company but it's a very popular Farm company. ( Hint)
Well here she is huge , I have to make accommodations for her.
I LST several times and this thing is an elephant.
I think she starting to preflower, I think she is an Auto , she is behind in flowering 3rd week, compared to my other two Autos plants ,and twice as big.
It's a mystery , I named the strain Unknown.
Can anyone ID this monster ? :peace:

Attachments

• 20190411_071630.jpg
    20190411_071630.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190411_071623.jpg
    20190411_071623.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190411_071616.jpg
    20190411_071616.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 69
First of all, I can't believe you found a seed in a bag of soil. I can believe that there was a seed in there, I just can't believe that you found it LMAO.
Nobody is going to be able to determine what strain of plant that is by looking at it. I can tell you one thing though, it doesn't look like an auto. How long has she been under a light? She looks super healthy, whatever she is. You are one hundred percent that she's a female? The reason I ask, normally in my garden when a plant goes nuts by comparison to the other plants, and the sex is unknown, it's a male. Just keep a watchful eye on your plant, especially if the sex is unknown yet.

The most anyone will be able to tell you is, that it's an Indica / Sativa hybrid, based on the leaf type. The question remains however, whether it's a male or female? Look at the nodes to see, if you see any signs of sex.

The most anyone will be able to tell you is, that it's an Indica / Sativa hybrid, based on the leaf type. The question remains however, whether it's a male or female? Look at the nodes to see, if you see any signs of sex.
I don't see any pollen paks at all .
Here are some close ups.
Yeah I was transplanting two Autos and I found the seed on the table I use to work on for the plants.
I know it wasn't mine because I'm out.
Lol

Attachments

• 20190411_113349.jpg
    20190411_113349.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190411_113425.jpg
    20190411_113425.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 20190411_113657.jpg
    20190411_113657.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190411_113832.jpg
    20190411_113832.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 47
Same closer.
Thank you :peace:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-39-35.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-39-35.png
    943.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-39-30.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-39-30.png
    914.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-39-18.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-11-39-18.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Hey @Wulves!

That is so lucky!
It is always fun growing bagseed or a mystery seed as you are not sure what to expect and every time i've grown bagseed i have been impressed.

Im sure no one would be able to indicate which strain this is. Looks like a Sativa/Indica hybrid. Does not look like an autoflower to me - could be a slower genetic.

Either way, it is exciting! Have you got a journal for this grow?

Hey @Wulves!

That is so lucky!
It is always fun growing bagseed or a mystery seed as you are not sure what to expect and every time i've grown bagseed i have been impressed.

Im sure no one would be able to indicate which strain this is. Looks like a Sativa/Indica hybrid. Does not look like an autoflower to me - could be a slower genetic.

Either way, it is exciting! Have you got a journal for this grow?
No I don't have a journal.
I pretty busy with doctor's and get confused at times or just to tired to keep a journal.
I wouldn't know what to write anyway . Lol. Thank you :peace:

:lot-o-toke:

No I don't have a journal.
I pretty busy with doctor's and get confused at times or just to tired to keep a journal.
I wouldn't know what to write anyway . Lol. Thank you :peace:
If you had a journal you could write the same things down but it would be in your Journal. Then if you needed to go back and reference what you did or what the plants did you could in the future. I hope all your doctor appointments work out good.

Same closer.

It looks like they are not showing yet. When do you plan to flip? Once you do, you should know within a couple of days (usually) if they are females. They'll start putting out the white hairs. On the other hand if you start seeing swollen pistils, be careful, it could be a male. Good luck.

If you had a journal you could write the same things down but it would be in your Journal. Then if you needed to go back and reference what you did or what the plants did you could in the future. I hope all your doctor appointments work out good.

It looks like they are not showing yet. When do you plan to flip? Once you do, you should know within a couple of days (usually) if they are females. They'll start putting out the white hairs. On the other hand if you start seeing swollen pistils, be careful, it could be a male. Good luck.
I don't know when I'm going flip.
It's in a closet with two flowering Autos week 4.
I don't have any other space set up yet to grow a Photo if it is. Lol.
More then likely going let her veg out crazy until the Autos are harvested , 6 weeks then flip her.
I wasn't prep for this , it's kinda fun . Thanks .:peace:

Just keep an eye on it. Your autos will show preflowers any day now if you're on week 4. It's not like if it was a male the pollen sacs were going to show up and explode all in 24-hour.. you would definitely catch if it was a male before any of that happened, just keep a watchful eye.

Just keep an eye on it. Your autos will show preflowers any day now if you're on week 4. It's not like if it was a male the pollen sacs were going to show up and explode all in 24-hour.. you would definitely catch if it was a male before any of that happened, just keep a watchful eye.

Back
Top Bottom