Can anyone tell me what this is please?

lljusell

Hi everyone,growing the widows and a couple of the lower fan leaves are starting with this,they are about 4th week or so of veg and feeding them canna a&b and calmag,don't know what I'm doing wrong

420-magazine-mobile1589289341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile408962970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926864482.jpg

Thanks ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The rest of the plant looks stellar.....don't sweat the small stuff. New growth looks happy, tells way more than an old fan leaf down low. Sometimes the plant just eats those lower fans. If it continues to look ugly, trim it off. As long as the new growth looks lush & green, you'll be fine.
You gonna up pot them to something bigger? They'd love it (the roots)

I'm in the flowering stage and all my plants are starting to do the same thing and it's spreading! I flushed them out last night but would like to know what causes this? The only thing I've changed recently is the addition of some cal mag to my cns hydroponics mix, keeping my EC to 1.6 and pH 5.8

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As others have said, the rest of the plant look excellent so don't panic.
The leaves at the bottom of many MJ grows go this way. In fact the bottom set of leaves on my plant is a bit brown and crispy, but the rest of the plant is stunning.
Many things cause this, from over watering to ph issues to bad light coverage, to a simple splash while watering.

To conclude: Your plant looks very healthy indeed and I can't wait to see the finished product. Keep up the good work.
:goodjob:

Yeah a good chance of a bit of spillage while watering so I've give her a little trim up so should be easier to get to,as for potting up they are sat in their third and final pot due to space.i have two on the go but one is like 2weeks behind she wouldn't sprout for ages n then I broke the root when repotting too early and a couple of other hiccups with her but both seems to be doing ok.
Thanks for the support .✌️

420-magazine-mobile414853148.jpg

Small pots for flower hopefully they don't get root bound on you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was thinking the pots maybe a little big,i haven't the room to go much bigger,I'm waiting for the little one to catch up a bit before flipping the light over,so I might repot her if you think it's help.
✌️

For an 80 tent size (the same as mine) those pots are big enough. Bigger pots mean bigger plants and you simply don't have the room for an explosive growth which you will soon see :thumb:
Incidentally, I only grow one plant a time in my tent, but I make it fill the tent, so I have no need for more plants. Perhaps this is something to think about for future grows.

yeah it gets a lil cramped in their on my first grow i was going to put 3 smaller pot in their.so how tall do you let it get before flipping to 12/12,on my first grow i couldn't wait any longer n flipped um at around a foot tall
✌️

Back
Top Bottom