Can it be done?

BarryMcokiner

namaste-

I was thinking of growing a plant in a plastic garbage can. I got the idea when I notice how hot and humid it gets in the there. My thoughts were getting one of those reflective sun shades and taping that up along the insides. Then I was going to fill the bottom w/some good dirt and then put aluminum foil atop the dirt so the bottoms could get sun too. I have some Lowryder II seeds which only get 16" tall....

The Garbage Pail Kids have grown up and they now use and HIGHly tout, the benefits of mmj... This will be a supplemental grow as I have 3 sitting in a rockwool 6 tray w/a bubbler. The ones who are now tan, (too much nutes Bruce) They were out of a bag of schwag (the ones that appear to be just wanting me for my electricity and water amd that "blue" nutrients... 2 of the above are working out of the rockwall and because my feelings at that point was to pick up some more rockwool and some auto flowering/auto feminized ... I got the Lowryder II AutoFem and that plant only grows 16" and you can get medicine in 60 days... The last plant is kinda funny.. The seeds were absolute garbage so I put 2 seeds in each pot and as I was doing an eviction in Pod #4... I thought I was evicting a slacker that would drink all my water and sample the free nutrients......

hi there... new to all this iv sprouted 3 jack plant seeds this week ,have em under some clf,s seem to be dooing fine so far, leaving them there for 3 weeks, im probaly getting carried away cause im thinking bout flowering already, ive got 400w shp-t light think it was used to light up a car park its got a very red.. orange light from it, dose any 1 know if it will do the trick ...thanks any111111111...

Back
Top Bottom