Can someone verify that these are weed?

delaneyeli

My first thread here so sorry if its in the wrong spot or i don't include enough info. And also first time trying to grow.

So basically i dug up a garden patch out the back and planted some bag seeds a couple weeks ago, and ive got all sorts of fresh weeds sprouting up on it by now, but i have about 8 of these things growing exclusively where i planted some bag seeds, they look a bit similiar to some of the plants ive seen in threads where people have said check your Ph levels, but i just want to know a bit more surely that these are weed cause they dont look like it all that much just yet, though they are starting to shape similiar to pictures ive seen. ill upload some pictures.

received_10211862783307713.jpeg
received_10211862774827501.jpeg
received_10211855916216040.jpeg

Well would be nice to have tomatoes anyway, doubt they're reseed we moved in around 4 months ago and it was all just weeds there, the neighbors said no ones lived here for a year, I'll just let it grow for another week or so I guess and see how it turns out

Well if people grew tomotaes before there then it certainly could and probably is tomato. Anyway it's very unlikely that it's pot. There are mutations sometimes that make it look weird but extremely rare for it to look that different. And under the circumstances it's much much more likely that they're something other than cannabis.

Looks like a plant from an alien crop due to take over your yard and house. Call the alien hotline.

Lmao

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Thanks everyone for identifying my tomatoes, dont worry ill make a paste with some in about 2 months and eat it on some pizza when we have a smoke.

Def not weed... if that was weed and you bred that true!!! Would be onto stealth as fark strain.
There's a steain called ABC (Australian bustard cannabis) it's a mutation that looks like what this guy is showing, not saying it is but it's possible, he said it was from bag seed? So either something else has sprouted or these are indeed cannabis, though I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well i was hoping someone would tell me it's a mutation or ph levels like the other one I posted, but with the number of people saying it's tomato I'll just try again still have like 50 plus seeds here cause growers here are too ignorant to separate males.

I feel like if you rub the leaves you would know in a second. But I suppose if you're not familiar with tomatoes or cannabis then maybe not. They're pretty distinct smells though.

Back
Top Bottom