can u make hash from stems and seeds?

stonedclown

one of my freinds said that u could make hash from stems and seeds and he also said its really easy to do is this true? i ask him and he said dont no read it on the internet.:bongrip:

where can i read up on how to do this cause i can get a lot of stems cause my freind keeps all his stems 4 some reson

you can use the seeds for other things.
I've put them in the magic bullet blender ground them and used them in cookies before it was pretty stoney
also I think you can make some kind of oil from seeds allthough I don't know how maybe someone here could help Hash Seed Oil

Dunno i wouldnt make anything wiht seeds. Theres no thc in them ..

For the hash with stems what i did was let them dry out which they allreay should be. Then i grinded them all up. Then i threw that in the frezzer let that sit for a lil bit. The i Got 95% iso alcohol and mixed the steams and alcohol in a container. Just put enough so it covers the stems. Cover shake shake shake for 3 mins... Get a a cheese cloth or a soemthing to starin the stems from the liquid . THen let the liquid sit out tell dry u should be left wiht a film u take a razor and scrape it off and there is your hash.

were can i buy cheese clother and is that alchol just like rubbin alchol?

Cheese cloth is used for cookin .. Should be at any normal food store around ur area.And yeah it rubbin alcohol, but make sure it isoprofol and at least 90% alcohol u dont want to use anything less

I also ment to mention when u strain the stuff make sure u squezze all the liquid out of them stems too.

Just to expand on that, rubbing alcohol is usually 70%. It works, but take a LOT more time and effort and just isn't worth it.

Isopropyl alcohol that is 99% can usually be found at most health/medical supply stores.

I have no idea about the States.

Maybe it's a Canada thing?? Because I've only ever seen 70%, 99% and 99.9%
I don't think 4% is going to make any difference though.

don't stems have really low THC levels in them? Because the only hash I've had was made from the trichomes from plant clippings, but if it works I better start saving my stems.

how good was the hash though?

Back
Top Bottom