Can you eat hash oil (raw) without cooking it?

You guys are spot on..
I stole the celebrex(i mean cannabrex) idea a few years ago... saw the explaination and was sold

Were you guys stoned yet?... when i'd mixed butter and a local black oil i laughed like i did when i was a teenager... haha
do you heat it up? i put mine in the oven for 5 min when its heated through i concider it done. After that i empty some Vitamin C capsules and spoon it in there... before i finish ive gotten high from licking the oil off my fingers

just found this sight and read all these posts, so interesting that i took a small metal measuring cup melted a 1/2 teaspoon of butter, then put about 1/3 of what i thought i needed,( but like everything i do i may have added the isopropyl alcohol extracted concentrate twice), and a tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.
i think the question i started to look for was if the alcohol extract is safe to eat? might be something i should have askes 45 minutes ago cause my body is now quaking. thanks for the input.

i hope to God in heaven your are not dead, but probably are dead or blind from drinking isopropyle. IM very SORRY TO HEAR that you misunderstood making hash oil , then making that hash oil edible with various oils/penutbutter and honey so that its a new experiance. I just joined right now so i could tell you this as when i saw your post i was very alarmed...

im 31 and i smoke2 once of weed and a half of oz of oil by week.. so how much oil i shouldt eat first??

you can always eat more, just eat a drop of hash oil mixed with some other oil heated on a spoon so it goes into teh fat. Eat a drop of hash oil the size of a kernel of corn and work your way up. Sad but true, its better have NO effect, than to have an effect so STRONG that you wish you hadn't eaten it..

can confirm .2 grams bubble hash mixed into butter does produce effects. Trying .3 grams bubble hash melted into butter on a spoon now. Will report if i can remember lol. time is 4:41 eastern.

.3 grams was good. I felt it definatly. I had a very high tolerance to cannabis at the time. My friend who had about .2 grams in brownies was high for 2 days. Can confirm definate effect and eating the hash will make smoking sorta like the first time you smoked. Need to try half gram. The hash i believe should be pressed and black so as to be decarboxilated. I think. Unpress had less effect than press. I forgot i did this post, will update with more info in the future. Gonna try firecrackers or brownies agai with mesured doses of cannabis. Good luck have fun. Thank God for cannabis ::)) X.x

This is interesting because RSO isn't available and I'm considering using hash oil till the RSO arrives. I think I'll put a drop of oil on a pat of butter then melt it in a pan then I'll soak it up with a slice of bread. I smoke a lot but eating the oil has more health benefits do to the double pass through the liver and stays in the system longer.

I got some today and the guy at the dispensary told me to heat it at 240F for about 20 minutes. I'm already buzzed just from the fumes coming from the oven. I just took it out and was like a liquid so I put a drop on my tongue to see what happens. 44%thc.

how much, in grams did u take clint. did you use butter or just heat and eat? and last, what happened?????
i made some butter from vaped mostly commercial, and had 2.0 grams in 1 tablespoon butter(i know, alot of but for so little butter) strained it and ate it when i had insomnia at 1 am, after an hour i passed out and woke up refreshed more than i have in 10 years. Im 30 yr old btw. i have fibromylgia and a recovering broken ankle.
helped but need stonger for more help.

The Bho I took was 74% thc. A gram is a lot of oil but anyway, I just heated it up to 240f for half an hour then when it cooled it down, it was ready. I take a rice sized drop every evening which is the most I can tolerate at this point. I put the oil in gelatin capsules which I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks. I had a brownie once but otherwise I've never tried the butter. I do get a good sleep but feel a bit hazy during the day but that's supposed to pass(still waiting). I just ordered some stuff so I can make the RSO on my own so I'll be switching over when I get it. Rso and Bho are different extracting methods but I'm not sure which method is better. I've heard so much about Rso and butter but haven't heard anything about Bho yet so I'm assuming there's something that butane doesn't extract from the plant.
In answer to your question, heat is required to convert the THCA to THC.

Yes, but not by itself. What you need to do is take a spoon of vegetable oil or melted butter and put a blob of oil in it (heat it so it drops in) then heat the spoon a little and mix the blob around in the oil with a knife tip or something until it's well dispersed. Then you can easily swallow it down. Don't heat the spoon too much or get carbon on the bottom of it from the lighter flame being too close. Your mouth wouldn't appreciate that. And, yes, it's pretty bitter, which is why you swallow it right down.

Go easy on the blob size because this gets you seriously stoned. It's a lot more intense than smoking and it's a different type of high. If you take a big blob you may have a little trouble breathing, it's that intense. I did this every day for a while when I was out of work and I had 20 grams of oil on hand. After smoking it for a few weeks, my lungs were getting all oiled up and I couldn't take it anymore so I switched to eating it by the method just described. The first time I took a big blob I got way too high, even though I'd been smoking all day every day for weeks prior. After that, my system adjusted to it and I could breathe okay but what would happen is that I would lay down and go into sort of a trance state for about an hour or so and gradually come back to full consciousness over the next while, then I would hit it again. Granted, not a lot of fun, but I was depressed about being out of work so I liked the oblivion.

Good call. Just tried it and you the man.

WTF my ipad is all jacked and slow. Takes 5 seconds for the letter to shoot up there. I finished typing the at least a minute before it got done.

If you call a teaspoon of vegetable oil and a blob of hash oil about the size of a grain of corn a lot then yeah. If you didn't mix it with vegetable oil you would need a lot because you wouldn't absorb it very well. By spreading it out in vegetable oil you make it easily absorbed. You also shouldn't eat or drink anything for a while after taking the oil.
I'm up to taking a pea sized drop after 2 months but I'm getting there slowly. I tried taking in capsules but noticed I didn't feel any effect for 5 hours and am wondering if it's as effective as just eating the oil. I'm gonna try putting it in a teaspoon of butter tomorrow but not sure if I should cut the dosage at first because I'll absorb it more easily. I also notice that if I eat food before taking the oil, it takes longer to take effect.
No matter how I take the oil, about 3-4 hours in, my legs start shaking as if they're cold and this happens every night but only lasts a few minutes. What's with that?

Back
Top Bottom