I need to know BY FRIDAY / Cooking with hash

StonyGeoff

We're going hiking in the mountains this Friday - myself and a mate, we're scouting for locations to set up a guerilla grow.

We'd like to try eating hash for the first time and I need to know what steps I need to take preparing it.

Do I treat this like any other plant material e.g. simmer overnight in butter?

I know the cannabinoids need to be heated in order to be absorbed properly but for how long with hash oil?

Must I use butter? Can I use olive oil?

Please if you have any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it.

:thanks:

Re: I need to know BY FRIDAY // Cooking with hash

Hey bro, i'd use butter over olive oil cause butter has more fat and cannabis is fat soluble. i dont kno a great deal about hash and stuff, but i do kno that whatever you're trying to cook you should always take the higher fat option(this is the one time where more fat is better lol)

Re: I need to know BY FRIDAY // Cooking with hash

you can melt it in some butter for a while a just enough to melt everything down(dont have to worry about extracting thc like when cooking with bud)
and add the mix (per recipe) something classic like brownies would be nice.

try one piece at a time, and after an hour you should start to feel the effects.

i loved mine :yummy:

Im very intrested in gurrilla grows, was just wondering what you look for wile scouting for an area ie water access, a clearance for maximum sun light and so on, when you find a spot id love to see a gurilla grow journal from start to finish as would a lot of others, im sure.
whens your next outing m8 ?

Thanks for reminding me ;) I definitely need to set up another scouting mission.

This is my first guerilla grow so I'm more or less learning as I go, bits from here plus word of mouth through people I know who've had experience.

We are look for project we're looking in forests around the mountains where I'm from. We ideally want places that a not visited by humans (if at all) and minimal wildlife. Water isn't too big of an issue as my late friend told me once when he did it he'd set up of a hill, bury a 20 or 40 gallon drum uphill from the patch then run a hose underground from the barrel to the plants, with drippers for each. Said he rarely had to visit the sites until harvest time. Big plus.

We've been using google earth to check for locations worth exploring around here. What a great piece of publicly available spy technology.

For light we want direct sun from sunrise to at least midday if possible. Plus the other day hiking we found some native flora which closely resembles cannabis in colour, shape and they're covered in prickles! We're thinking of training to dope plants to grow into these other plants so they really blend in.

I've got a thread somewhere which I'll try and update as often as needed.

Here's the link ===> Got some seeds going

Thanks for reminding me ;) I definitely need to set up another scouting mission.

This is my first guerilla grow so I'm more or less learning as I go, bits from here plus word of mouth through people I know who've had experience.

We are look for project we're looking in forests around the mountains where I'm from. We ideally want places that a not visited by humans (if at all) and minimal wildlife. Water isn't too big of an issue as my late friend told me once when he did it he'd set up of a hill, bury a 20 or 40 gallon drum uphill from the patch then run a hose underground from the barrel to the plants, with drippers for each. Said he rarely had to visit the sites until harvest time. Big plus.

We've been using google earth to check for locations worth exploring around here. What a great piece of publicly available spy technology.

For light we want direct sun from sunrise to at least midday if possible. Plus the other day hiking we found some native flora which closely resembles cannabis in colour, shape and they're covered in prickles! We're thinking of training to dope plants to grow into these other plants so they really blend in.

I've got a thread somewhere which I'll try and update as often as needed.

Here's the link ===> Got some seeds going

Lol, never even thought of checkin out google earth, anyway check out this link Gurilla Grow Tips, somthing might help m8 :peace:

Take pictures of potential grow spots especially in the spring,summer,and fall. You get a nice look at how the light and vegetation changes. What looks like a scrubby field in winter can be thick with tall vegetation come mid-summer.

Back when I did such things I did a lot of "plain sight" grows. People don't look for weed where they don't think it is. I used to look for a tight stretch of country road on a south facing hillside,with a steep vegetation covering the downhill side. I'd walk in,put a few plants on the slope and move on. I'd check it and water if needed three-four times in a summer. Come fall,I'd zip in early in one morning and do the main harvest. That night I'd come in and get the bud,chuck it in the trunk and head home. In and out in minutes.

The folks on the road are too busy trying to stay on the road to look for weed on the hillside.

I'd make the patches look wild,3-5 plants tight together. The only way you would have an idea it was grow is if you happened to come in late in the season and notice the males had been cut.

I always liked imitating ditchweed patches. The rippers figured it was no good and the cops weren't going to go out of their way to cut it.

Back
Top Bottom