Can you use water from a dehumidifier?

shmicky

hi 420ppl, i have a dehumidifier running in my tent that i have in my garage, will the water that is collected be ok for feeding my plant with ( collects bout 5ltrs a night) any help would be g8 thanx ?????????:reading420magazine:

Not to say you can't, but I wouldn't. House plants, or outdoor plants, sure.

The coils on the dehumidifier not only pull moisture out of the air, but anything that is in the air as well, bacteria, spores, pollen, etc. In the air around us, these things are in their normal concentration and present little issue, but evaporators in dehumidifiers, AC units can greatly increase the amount of nastiness.

With our lovely green ladies, why take a chance.

But that's just IMHO.

Not to say you can't, but I wouldn't. House plants, or outdoor plants, sure.

The coils on the dehumidifier not only pull moisture out of the air, but anything that is in the air as well, bacteria, spores, pollen, etc. In the air around us, these things are in their normal concentration and present little issue, but evaporators in dehumidifiers, AC units can greatly increase the amount of nastiness.

With our lovely green ladies, why take a chance.

But that's just IMHO.
Thanx dude, a think agen bwt using that water! Best not. Dnt wnt t take that chance after paying a bomb for my seeds. Thanx.:)

Back
Top Bottom