Canadian growers

Guy Cavallero

I'm trying to get an idea of how many Canadian Growers would be on this site? I could get over run completely here but I'm just kind of wondering because I have some information that may be of benefit to every single one of you. I wanted to get an idea of before I spill the beans, no I am not associated with any business trying to sell you anything LOL.

Guy, I'm beautiful Beamsville, Ontario.
Beautiful area. We've got good friends down in Ridgeway. Welcome my friend.... I'm honoured to be your first post. Are you a grower or just cruising the site?

Yes the Niagara region is hard beat IMO.

Actually, I've been a regular reader of the 420mag site for a couple years now (have looked through your journals). My Wife and children are tired of talking about growing cannabis and growing in general...I grow more conventional plants as well. I think my local hydro shop guy is tired of listening to me babble as well. So I figured it was about time to get involved.

At present I'm finishing up my first grow. I have a White Widow and a Gold Leaf, both of which are feature specimens in my patio oasis aside all my fruits, vegetables and copious amounts of flowers.

IMG_208035.JPG

Gold Leaf half way through flower.

Yes the Niagara region is hard beat IMO.

Actually, I've been a regular reader of the 420mag site for a couple years now (have looked through your journals). My Wife and children are tired of talking about growing cannabis and growing in general...I grow more conventional plants as well. I think my local hydro shop guy is tired of listening to me babble as well. So I figured it was about time to get involved.

At present I'm finishing up my first grow. I have a White Widow and a Gold Leaf, both of which are feature specimens in my patio oasis aside all my fruits, vegetables and copious amounts of flowers.

IMG_208035.JPG

Gold Leaf half way through flower.
Killer lol...... that's done in an outdoor grow? What about your neighbors LOL?

LOL...yes, both my plants are about 5' tall from the soil and about that around. They came outside at the end of May with all my other seedlings. My yard is total land locked (town house) with neighbors. 95% of my yard is patio with small gardens down both sides and then containers all around and on the fences.

The rear neighbor has been building a big outdoor fireplace and has apologized for making noise a few times while up on the fence so I'm sure he's not an idiot and knows what they are.

Another neighbor is very odd and nosey. I'm pretty sure she thinks they are tomatoes. LOL. I give her tomatoes, peppers and strawberries every week to keep her at bay.

Ultimately, I'm in mid 40's...waiting in line for a lung transplant and if someone has a problem with my plants then they have way bigger problems then me. LOL

Really when it comes down to it

LOL...yes, both my plants are about 5' tall from the soil and about that around. They came outside at the end of May with all my other seedlings. My yard is total land locked (town house) with neighbors. 95% of my yard is patio with small gardens down both sides and then containers all around and on the fences.

The rear neighbor has been building a big outdoor fireplace and has apologized for making noise a few times while up on the fence so I'm sure he's not an idiot and knows what they are.

Another neighbor is very odd and nosey. I'm pretty sure she thinks they are tomatoes. LOL. I give her tomatoes, peppers and strawberries every week to keep her at bay.

Ultimately, I'm in mid 40's...waiting in line for a lung transplant and if someone has a problem with my plants then they have way bigger problems then me. LOL

Really when it comes down to it
Hey you know what, if your neighbors are down with it and your plants continue to increase in size rather than somehow decrease LOL..... Why not!

Great results though!

I'm not in Canada guy but now you've got me all curious to hear your news!!!

I'm not in Canada guy but now you've got me all curious to hear your news!!!
The reason I ask Dabber, and I think you might have read this in one of my other posts......

I had a very interesting conversation with a local business owner yesterday who just happened to open up a new business nearby. He's also opening a franchise in Charlottetown PEI. He told me that the way that they handle prescription applications (not in so few words) the way of the future and the way that the liberal government is applying the model to businesses who have access to ACMPR status' and who will be able to grow. Not a scrip, but a grow license.. this was a first for me to hear that and I read a pile regarding growing here in Ontario.

This guy basically told me for a set figure, they (them and the govt), will sell you the right to grow based on your current alotted approved prescription amount. These " packages " ranged from $200 up to over $10Gs for LP style grows. This may open up a can of worms here, but anyone can apply through them and as long as you don't have any prior convictions regarding drugs and or paraphernalia and or trafficking Etc you will be approved. I guess this is the way for the government to grab more money from the people who could potentially grow next year ahead of the Canada wide legalization.

Remember next years legislation only allows for four plants total per household, this status / prescription would trump everything else.

The government does not charge to become legal to grow under the ACMPR, they would end up in court so fast! Got my script and ACMPR certificate from HC for free.

The government does not charge to become legal to grow under the ACMPR, they would end up in court so fast! Got my script and ACMPR certificate from HC for free.

Before I did anything in regards to ACMPR I called HC directly and I found the same thing as Torst...the grow app was a few more pages but most applied to growing for another.

Are you saying that under current law HC is now applying a fee or that they will under new legislation?

Health Canada only has to run the ACMPR because of court orders, they see cannabis as having no medical benefit. Just look at the pamphlet that is sent out with LP weed...

It is the greedy clinics/doctors that are charging to fill out a few lines on paper!

Nope, these guys are offering packages. Packages to help educate people. How to workshops etc. When I got my ACMPR staus, I was charged to do so by the doctor that setup my scrip.

Back
Top Bottom