Cannabis Improves Symptoms of ADHD

Do you make the pills yourself?

i was lucky enough to be friends with folks deep into the mmj community locally. they helped identify, and then grew the strains for me. others made the pills which i got at a much more reasonable rate than the dispensary cost. in return i built lights and did gopher duty on some projects.

lately my mom has made them for me. we are currently working on becoming self-sufficient. the mmj community has been fractured here with the onset of legal recreational access.

Surprised I missed this thread before now. Or maybe not.... Haha.

I've long felt that smoking has helped slow my mind down enough to communicate with others. It allows me to trouble shoot more effectively and makes staying on one menial but necessary task at a time possible.
Interesting to see the possible correlation with ∆9 thc. I'm hoping like you guys to find a strain or strains that helps me develop a better treatment plan than "get high all the time".

you really need to try the canna pills turbo. it's kind of a slow release type thing, you don't get wired, but you still get the positive mental aspects, and i find it lasts longer than a smoke.

I have a tincture that I've been surprised with, pretty mellow floaty feeling from it but still clear headed. I have been meaning to pick up the materials for canna capsules just always seems to be something else that comes up first. I'll have to play with that some more.

I think the lowryder strain is one that pops up with ADHD claims. Not sure if it was the original or the #2 version.

i'm trying to keep a particular pheno of black indica going for adhd pills... it's not looking so good lol.. and i'm trying white cookies for the same as well.

it sort of seems a waste to some, the black indica is actually a pretty good smoke, and a lot of my friends can't understand why i use it to make pills lol. :)

Hey thanks for the post. I have been through the Ritalin and a few other meds that I was too young to remember. I took myself off the Ritalin at around 15 I also had issues of people trying to buy my meds. Well I was 15 free money. I never got caught but still I don’t like dealing. I am also looking for a strain that will be mild enough and thanks to all the info I will be looking into the pills.

Back
Top Bottom