Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Thank you so much for the thorough answer, very much appreciated. What I have is called "DP Sativa" from a friend who runs a store in C.O. He knows about my condition and recommended this. That's all the info I have (could get more if necessary--this is all extremely new to me). So changes I will make:
-Do tacking during the day.
-Just 1/4 a grain to a bit (was doing too much too soon)
-I tried it yesterday and was successful. Small amount, tacked well. So weird feelings. No teeth covered in oil. Had taste in back of tongue few hours later.

Thanks again! Will keep going in this manner :)

Thank you for all the info!
Did follow directions with small amount few hours before bed. Think everything worked perfectly. Will keep going with this for a bit.

What I have is called "DP Sativa" from a friend who runs a store in C.O. He knows about my condition and recommended this. That's all the info I have (could get more if necessary--this is all extremely new to me).

Thank you very much for the added info. I have read about both methods for healing so of course I get confused. Starting with the tacking. Not sure how long I should keep going till I change course (if there is any improvement of course I'd stick with this method...). Always happy to have more info if you can share?
Many thanks :)

Wow-that was incredibly beautifully said. With deep humility I thank you for sharing your knowledge with the world. I feel the same way and will always do what I can to share the healing for some many that are suffering. It has been over a decade for me know (stealing my 30's). I am 100% motivated and look to be done with this dreaded condition! Much gratitude to the whole team. :)

LOL. I would like to be in Morocco right now for some Indica.

It's Cajun, not canjun you goof. You know my real name so it's more funny.
My phone tries to turn you into Morocco.

Thanks Magic, I agree 100%!

Cajun seemed to think there may be some kind of fallout over his posts. I just wanted him to know I appreciate his posts and that I didn't find anything he said to be out of line or questionable. I want him to post without worry. That was all!

Hi Nauj,
By taking a small drink of ice water, gently swirling it around by moving your head side to side then gently spitting it out will help with the taste. Nice job on 'tacking'. What was your weird feelings (posebo like)? Give it some time and watch the changes. Nice turn-around.

Thank you so much for the thorough answer, very much appreciated. What I have is called "DP Sativa" from a friend who runs a store in C.O. He knows about my condition and recommended this. That's all the info I have (could get more if necessary--this is all extremely new to me). So changes I will make:
-I tried it yesterday and was successful. Small amount, tacked well. So weird feelings. No teeth covered in oil. Had taste in back of tongue few hours later.

Hi Motoco & Mo, take a break, hug & kiss each other, and remember the amount of people you two help cured (saved their lives)!!!!!

Think about the people that you have eased in the right direction so we can continue to help people in need.

Think about the all of the "LOVE" these people have for you.

Think about the love the miss & I have for you two.

And last but not least, think about the love you two share.

For the record, on the world wide stage "WE LOVE YOU BOTH".

Congrats on your progress. If you did not get the taste on the back of your tongue till a few hours later then I am thinking you have even less saliva than I realized. Do you use any over the counter products to help with your dry mouth?? I only ask because I have been thinking about trying it for myself to see if it would help in any way with the absortion of the oil. I will let you know if I do try it. Right now what I have to do is to be very consious of my saliva and not swallow to soon. Try keeping a log of the times that you tack and the effects you do or don't feel from it. You are just beginning your journey with the oil and you may have to adjust some things here and there until you find what works best for you. Keep in mind that goal is to be able to get this oil in your system without getting stoned. Please keep us posted on your progress. Just remember baby steps. Stay with the small tack amount and increase slowly, only when it is safe to do so. Very slowly. Only try to increase when you know for sure that your tacks are successful.

:peace:
fsc

There are many ways to digest. We can now make the cannabinoids 90%+ water soluble with several methods. Most agree the challenge is finding what ratios, blends, specific cannabinoids, etc. are needed to be learned asap. Throwing in the fact that most diseases are caused by numerous things doesn't help & takes many years to learn.
For instance, the liver has the most CB receptors of any organ in the body, except the brain. The use an antagonist to activate these localized receptors is obviously key to fighting liver disease. How do you best do that? I believe I know. I know from about 150 combined years of decades of individual treatment with cannabis from successful knowledgeable group of folks. Was the submucousal (tacking) method of delivery the best in the majority of successful treatments?
Sorry, I've too much knowledge on the digestive system & liver diseases to crawfish on this.
The original poster asked a question & posed some issues. Go back & reread the responses. If I was them based on several responses, I'd blow off what I said.
What if I was blowing off precious time of complete treatment too in doing that.
We all know the pros of tacking. Your swimming down stream with us & tacking. I'm proof it's effective. Has it rid me of cancer? No, not yet. Has it does metastasis for the next 10 years? I don't know yet.

Keep all knowledge flowing... Until an entity (ies) come along & nail ALL of the missing pieces down for us, we're all we got.

Hi Cajun, I'm not really sure what just happened here but what I do know for sure is that you have a vast wealth of knowledge and of course we all appreciate it when you share with us. I respect and admire you. You have a passion for life that drives you. I have learned a lot from you. I am a believer in the oil and I do believe that you will have no cancer in 10 years. My research of learning to grow led me here and I found out about the oil. It has changed our lifes and you are a part of that. Thanks for your many contributions here and willingness to share with us. Hang in there. I still will be talking to you still in 10 yrs. Count on it.

fsc

Hi Folks,

Heavy work load, tired and stressed, need a break. There is enough info floating around. Be well !

I just responded to this news of you taking a much needed R&R break on the other thread. I want to post something here as well. Thank you my friend for all you have done for me and my husband. I admire you and MO's passion and drive to spread the word. I can't say enough about how much you have done for us. Your time is precious and you chose to give a huge part of that precious time here to many around the world. You teachings are here to stay and many will continue to learn from it. Thank you sir. I love you and MO for that. Enjoy each other and put yourself as priority #1 now.

fsc

Hi Motoco & Mo, take a break, hug & kiss each other, and remember the amount of people you two help cured (saved their lives)!!!!!

Think about the people that you have eased in the right direction so we can continue to help people in need.

Well put. I 2nd that!!

I'm with 60cal on this. You boys need to hug it out, figure out how to move on (with both of you involved), and continue saving the world. Or at least the portion of it that stops in here to read, learn, and ask questions. Maybe even think, sometimes. :)
Peace.
Stimpy

Hi FSC,
I think I exaggerated on the "few hours". I did it this afternoon, and got the taste in about 45 minutes to an hour. Guess the "few hours" was the taste lingering around because I had done it at 8:00 the night before (usually up till about 11-12).

Dry mouth--products. I have. Yes they work (like the mouth rinse and the gel the best). But nothing I ever wanted to use on a daily basis. More for certain occasions. Guess I still don't quite understand how the saliva helps? I actually thought less might be good as the oil is trying to be absorbed by your gums right? I actually wiped my gums off before I tacked... Does the taste bother you? I find it a bit peppery (I have a very sensitive mouth). Is it ok to brush and wash it all down with water an hour or so after tacking?

Yes, baby steps. I'm not a patient person so this will be my test :) Great idea about keeping notes. I'll start that now. thanks again!

Motoco,
The ice water, when do I do that? When I first notice the taste (about 30-60 minute in)? Is it ok to spit (not wasting?) I'm fine with swallowing too if it helps in any way. I work from home office so I can arrange my schedule in case any side effects.

BTW, NO weird feelings (that was a typo above).

Thank you again for the sharing the love!

Hi Nauj,
By taking a small drink of ice water, gently swirling it around by moving your head side to side then gently spitting it out will help with the taste. Nice job on 'tacking'. What was your weird feelings (posebo like)? Give it some time and watch the changes. Nice turn-around.

Thank you my friend! Really means alot brother/sister! Just a few last post to clean up and its rest time.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you fsc, I remember our journey like yesterday getting Red off the couch, rehabbing his strength back. Keep going and it just gets better and better. Flash back; how is Red doing? He is out checking out the tractor! LOLOL You guys are outstanding individuals for having faith in Mo and I. The way you grasp onto this, well, wish it was that easy for everyone. Your such a great role model, learning to grow, making the oil and how to use it. Amazing fsc! There are so many wonderful people here. Love you guys!

Motoco & Mo

I just responded to this news of you taking a much needed R&R break on the other thread. I want to post something here as well. Thank you my friend for all you have done for me and my husband. I admire you and MO's passion and drive to spread the word. I can't say enough about how much you have done for us. Your time is precious and you chose to give a huge part of that precious time here to many around the world. You teachings are here to stay and many will continue to learn from it. Thank you sir. I love you and MO for that. Enjoy each other and put yourself as priority #1 now.

fsc

Thank you so much, cajun? We are friends, lol. We trade knowledge. It wasn't about us. We 'love' each other, seriously. Why our passion is so strong. Just a rest.

Really appreciate your concern!

Motoco
I'm with 60cal on this. You boys need to hug it out, figure out how to move on (with both of you involved), and continue saving the world. Or at least the portion of it that stops in here to read, learn, and ask questions. Maybe even think, sometimes. :)
Peace.
Stimpy

Hi FSC,
I think I exaggerated on the "few hours". I did it this afternoon, and got the taste in about 45 minutes to an hour. Guess the "few hours" was the taste lingering around because I had done it at 8:00 the night before (usually up till about 11-12).

Dry mouth--products. I have. Yes they work (like the mouth rinse and the gel the best). But nothing I ever wanted to use on a daily basis. More for certain occasions. Guess I still don't quite understand how the saliva helps? I actually thought less might be good as the oil is trying to be absorbed by your gums right? I actually wiped my gums off before I tacked... Does the taste bother you? I find it a bit peppery (I have a very sensitive mouth). Is it ok to brush and wash it all down with water an hour or so after tacking?

Yes, baby steps. I'm not a patient person so this will be my test :) Great idea about keeping notes. I'll start that now. thanks again!

Thanks for clarilying that. I mentioned that I have to work with my saliva because I have a problem with dry mouth also. I have not ever posted about it on here and no one has ever asked this question. Twice I had the problem of the oil staying around too long while I slept. The 2nd time was on purpose (I experimented on myself) . I HATE being stoned. I dry my gum also to help with the tack. But the oil is not water soluable so it will never ALL disappear through the absorbtion process. I found out that my lower lip stayed dry while I slept and the oil never dissapated and got ingested until I woke up and licked that lower lip/gum area clean. So my next experiment was to control what little saliva I have in my mouth. Once I get the tack done right I let that area stay dry for about 15 minutes. Some cannabinoinds in the oil absorb through and get to those CB1 receptors first. I don't have the scientific reasons why this works for me but it does work. I then "work" with my saliva to get the oil to dissapate throughout my mouth. The inside of your mouth is all mucous membraine which means further absortion will take place. I don't swallow it for awhile because I REALLY don't want to get stoned and I also believe that getting it to the CB1 receptors before you swallow it to get to the CB2 receptors promotes healing. You will eventually swallow what oil is left in your mouth. As long as you achieved good absorbtion while in your mouth you will not get stoned on the oil that gets swallowed. Do NOT brush your teeth to get rid of the oil. Instead, drink and eat to help it go down once you are sure enough time has passed.

Now for a little more info on the dosing size. Working the smallest amount 2 to 3 times a day is better than working with 1 larger amount once a day. This is where the baby steps come in. You said that would be your ultimate challenge. :cheesygrinsmiley: Be patient and trust in the oil. You are already tacking so it is already starting to work for you.

The ice water the Motoco mentioned is for folks that get a taste right away. Some do not like or tolerate the taste and small amount of ice water to gentle rinse and spit it out helps them. We have them spit that water out because not enough time has passed for enough absortion to take place. I don't mind the taste, hopefully you will get use to the taste also. I only know the taste of my oil and from what I understand different oils different tastes. And of course everyone's taste buds are different.

How often are you tacking. It sounds like you are only tacking one time in the evening. Remind me what strain your oil was made with??
fsc

Back
Top Bottom